ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Got to the part where you're sneaking around, can't progress after reaching the street near the nun.

Reactions: SilvatoX

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
Can anyone provide a save other than the last one posted ? It's bugged for me, because the event starts over and over :/

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the pirate lida on the top right of the screen? Or is it there on purpose?

Alena

Apr 5, 2017
Got to the part where you're sneaking around, can't progress after reaching the street near the nun.
I'm also stuck at this part. Not sure if it's because I used an old 0.5 save or not. Looks like you are meant to walk down the alley to the nun maybe? The path blocks itself off though after you walk up to it.

Alena

Apr 5, 2017
Just released a bug fix update to 0.6, hopefully that will correct the issues. Just need a kind soul to provide a link now. Haha xD

eoy11

Oct 8, 2016
I'm also stuck at this part. Not sure if it's because I used an old 0.5 save or not. Looks like you are meant to walk down the alley to the nun maybe? The path blocks itself off though after you walk up to it.
same problem!

Last edited:

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
Terebonkoff on patreon posted a mega link with a save to get past this bug.
mega:#!QAMjXQZD!Va7LPUPXOhmRsC5MXSIsAXNIU5AV3kK9a2aX_frSdHo
i dont get where you have to go, I used the save here and seems like the same issue, I cant get walk down near the nun, or is there something you have to click where the save starts

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
My god this game is slow.

Replace your js and data with this to get messages to appear at normal speed and click CTRL to skip them.
Also adds potion to change walk speed (can be found next to the bed).

Edit:
Also fixes the bug near the nun, just go to the right, it should continue as it should.

If it messes something up, just inform me, I will fix it.

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Go to the right...the fix works just fine thanx ! So go to the right until you reach the grocery store, there's a scene with tony and his mother...

Anyway, not sure this game deserves to spend so much time on it...she's dumb as fuck, so many bugs and he story line is...well, poor at best !

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes