• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
for me this version had a bug, when you get to control the homeless guy at the lake. the game crashes
is it always crashed when we play it from the beginning? or because you are using an old save game?
if i'm not mistaken the dev said something about we can't use old version save game anymore on 0.5

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
how to get to the top shelf? (looking for documents)

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
is it always crashed when we play it from the beginning? or because you are using an old save game?
if i'm not mistaken the dev said something about we can't use old version save game anymore on 0.5
dont use old save files ... use the attached save files as it start with the homeless guy

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Yea, I just pretty much rage quitted this trash.

I have yet to play a game with as much mindless padding as this heap of shit.

"Oh, I need to go find somebody with zero indication as to where they are, but first! I need to go do some obscure thing at the opposite end of the town. Oh no! That obscure thing isn't here, guess I better walk all the way back to the OTHER end of town and do some other obscure thing!"

Fuck that garbage game design.

Last edited:

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Yea, I just pretty much rage quitted this trash.

I have yet to play a game with as much mindless padding as this heap of shit.

"Oh, I need to go find somebody with zero indication as to where they are, but first! I need to go do some obscure thing at the opposite end of the town. Oh know! That obscure thing isn't here, guess I better walk all the way back to the OTHER end of town and do some other obscure thing!"

Fuck that garbage game design.
Boring as fuck padding between no-events that range from non erotic to plain stupid.

I knew this from my first play. Why I gave it a second chance? That, I don't know. I hope I don't fall for it again. The ending of this version is the most (unintentional) cringey I've seen on one of these games.

Reactions: DamonG
Jan 25, 2017
Only reason why I'm sticking with this is because the main character is attractive enough to make me want to see more. That is basically it. Besides that, translation and gameplay is just terrible up till now.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
I tried replaying the game from the start and tried the save from the mega link, I am still cant progress at the fishing scene. It says " type error cannot read property hole of undefined. Does anybody have a save that works or a save just after it

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Man, what should i say? The content is crappy, the storyline a catastrophe. Only the character is hot but the rest is shit. He also cut scenes with the boy he inserted. Oh boy

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes