Robourbi

Jan 31, 2022
Nothing happens with episode no 3. It has stopped with version 0.219. I wonder if author is still alive cause as I remember he is russian. And right now everything is possible in this country.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Nothing happens with episode no 3. It has stopped with version 0.219. I wonder if author is still alive cause as I remember he is russian. And right now everything is possible in this country.
He always disappear from time to time, well before the war against Ukraine. Several months without a single word and even so, keeps charging on his Patreon page. When he returns, is always the same excuse: " I was sick, I promise not to disappear again and bla bla bla". Fortunately, I cancelled my patreon years ago. This guy should announce the end of this game instead of making people look like fools.

Last edited:
Reactions: gabich69

rd2005

Jan 27, 2022
y
He always disappear from time to time, well before the war against Ukraine. Several months without a single word and even so, keeps charging on his Patreon page. When he returns, is always the same excuse: " I was sick, I promise not to disappear again and bla bla bla". Fortunately, I cancelled my patreon years ago. This guy should announce the end of this game instead of making people look like fools.
yupp bro he just go after speaking i am sicka and all and never come back

Lynne00

Dec 14, 2023
Hi!
I need help with Lida's adventure ep. 3 for those who already played it. I am stuck at some point during the Nurse quest. Basically, the guys went to the Nurse's office while Lida has to search for the Nurse. The problem is that I don't find the Nurse anywhere. Do you know how to unlock this part or is it the end of the current contents? Thank you in advance!

Lexguard

Nov 12, 2021
Hi!
I need help with Lida's adventure ep. 3 for those who already played it. I am stuck at some point during the Nurse quest. Basically, the guys went to the Nurse's office while Lida has to search for the Nurse. The problem is that I don't find the Nurse anywhere. Do you know how to unlock this part or is it the end of the current contents? Thank you in advance!
You should meet the nurse in the Astana bar in town. But i could't find the bar there.

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 72491

Overview:
Lida just arrived in another city with her husband Dima! But suddenly, her husband was kidnapped by unknown malefactors... The kidnapping of the husband of Lida changes her life upside down! After these events, the main goal consists of Lida's life in search of the husband! Lida has to face such vital circumstances of which she could not even think! Only YOU can reach the truth, only YOU can help Lida to cope with all difficulties! Under your skillful management, Lida will pass both through strong sufferings, and through tremendous pleasures. Plunge into the world of passion and unusual experiments with the beautiful and shameless girl...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-07
Release Date: 2023-06-06
Developer: Terebonkoff
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 - 0.219
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

The game needs to start from the beginning! Old saves don’t work!
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Episode 3 - v0.183 - Before Rework

Episode 1 RPGM + Episode 2 RPGM
Extras: Optimized Plugin (Unofficial) - COMICS

tomeczek32100 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 147956 View attachment 147955 View attachment 147952 View attachment 147954 View attachment 147951 View attachment 147950 View attachment 147949 View attachment 147948 View attachment 147953
if i download v.0129, i must play from v0183 or not? or i can play from v.0129?

Kirindex

Sep 24, 2023
Alguien que me pueda ayudar con el EP 2 de Las aventuras de Lida ? Es que se Alguien que me pueda ayudar con el EP 2 de Lida's adventures ? Es que tengo un bug que no puedo arreglar

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes