• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Make this a renpy vn and all problems solved
i doubt people here come to play point and click adventure games
They did and it is still buggy as fuck. The premise of this game is good the programming is not. It's funny but the Renpy update is the only one I can't get to work.

rd2005

Jan 27, 2022
does anyone have the last save of lida adventure ep2 please provide me guys it will be really helpfull for me

AhmetBoz

May 27, 2022
They did and it is still buggy as fuck. The premise of this game is good the programming is not. It's funny but the Renpy update is the only one I can't get to work.
If there are those who made this game or are in contact with those who made this game; can you please fix some bugs in the game / forward the fixes?

Even though I did the method that friends said over and over again, it still didn't work.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
anyone give me the bug patch for this please
I solved it.
A save must be made after you arrive at the factory by bus.
This save file should be opened on and rewritten as Variable#206: (10) -> Variable#206: (12). After that, the dress changing part is omitted, but the game continues.
This is the fix/workaround i used and many have done. (y)

Lukasyn92

Jun 22, 2022
Hi, does anyone have a full photo gallery of Lida's sezu scenes during the wedding? This is exactly what I mean. Sorry for the spelling, I use translator.

313669099_screen_lidas_adventures_12.jpg

Reactions: wildride69

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
guys i am stuck here the character is not moving help me please
I don't recall getting stuck there, only solution is to modify the game save again ( i don't know the variables, maybe the same again). Hopefully you saved prior to getting stuck.
Personally i'd do a play through of the game using the Ren'Py, the RPGM version takes so long and have to deal with these bugs.

It's here if you wanted to use the Ren'Py, same content. Ep 3 on page 1 on the thread is Ren'Py so no worries with bugs https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-unofficial-renpy-remake-v-1-96-phalzyr.66741/

rd2005

Jan 27, 2022
I don't recall getting stuck there, only solution is to modify the game save again ( i don't know the variables, maybe the same again). Hopefully you saved prior to getting stuck.
Personally i'd do a play through of the game using the Ren'Py, the RPGM version takes so long and have to deal with these bugs.

It's here if you wanted to use the Ren'Py, same content. Ep 3 on page 1 on the thread is Ren'Py so no worries with bugs https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-unofficial-renpy-remake-v-1-96-phalzyr.66741/
thanks brother for this .. love from my side and lida hehe

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes