• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does this still have the pirate girl taking up a third of the screen? If I remember correctly, this game had that, and it is why I stopped playing it. I thought it was a pretty good game until that was put in it.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
This is so shit.
What kind of idiot thinks people like waving a mouse around looking for a highlight?

It's as busted as the writer's English.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there between the Renpy port (Phalzyr)and ep3 someting missing story wise ? do I have to download ep 2 ?

Reactions: brittC25

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
Looking for this?

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Is there between the Renpy port (Phalzyr)and ep3 someting missing story wise ? do I have to download ep 2 ?
If you've played the EP2 of the unofficial Ren'py port all the way to the end, then you don't need to download anything else cause EP3 starts pretty much where it ends.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If you've played the EP2 of the unofficial Ren'py port all the way to the end, then you don't need to download anything else cause EP3 starts pretty much where it ends.
NO!... you will miss a great fuck with the farmer wife and Horses and there are also great scenes with Lida and Selina that are in 0.98 RPGM..

After the renpy unofficial that ends at version 0.96 you have to play EP2 0.98 save file at end of 0.96 is included

• Angry
Reactions: Tanzie and podkop09

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
WHERE TO FIND LIGHT BULB, IN FACT, I ALMOST GIVE UP THIS GAME, ALTHOUGH GRPAHIC IS OKAY, STORY IS HOT, BUT THE SETTING FROM ESP 1 TO 3 IS QUITE TERRIBLE,

I LIKE THE CHARACTERS, SHE IS HOT, BUT I HAVE TO COMPLAIN, IT IS HARD TO FIND THE SPOT, AND THERE IS NO CLUE AT ALL, I HOPE THE DEVELOPER CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND THE SPOT, OR A MAP GO OUT ANYWHERE
TO PROCESS THE GAME, OR IT CAN DETER OTHER TO PLAY

BY THE WAY, WHY LIDA SUDDEN NAKE? Maybe my version has bug then??

View attachment 2681999

1 - Library : click on books
1_-_Books.jpg
2 - Storage room : Take lights bulbs
2_-_Light_Bulbs.jpg
3 - Take books
3_-_Take_Books.jpg

Switch off, exit, return to the infirmary...

Reactions: sunshinepppp

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
1 - Library : click on books
View attachment 2683249
2 - Storage room : Take lights bulbs
View attachment 2683250
3 - Take books
View attachment 2683251

Switch off, exit, return to the infirmary...
I did all of that and now I can’t find the nurse if you go to her office, Lida says something like I don’t want to bother her yet and if you go to the toilets to wait for the boys it says it’s too early to meet them. If you go back to basement to sleep it says it’s too early to sleep so how can I skip time?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes