xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi glad to see It is in RenPy now, my question I played the Renpy remake till it was abandoned, (day 44) how do I catch up to ep 3 ?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hi glad to see It is in RenPy now, my question I played the Renpy remake till it was abandoned, (day 44) how do I catch up to ep 3 ?
you have to play the RPGM 0.98... I think there is a save file that start near the end of the unoficial Renpy release that was the 096 version... 0.98 is the latest for EP2 and comes with saves-
you can also support the dev on patreon page.. he will be glad to help you find the bugfix ;)

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
you have to find the light bulb to turn on the light in the Storage Room

Come on guys this is a game ... there are mini-games to solve inside the game :cool:

WHERE TO FIND LIGHT BULB, IN FACT, I ALMOST GIVE UP THIS GAME, ALTHOUGH GRPAHIC IS OKAY, STORY IS HOT, BUT THE SETTING FROM ESP 1 TO 3 IS QUITE TERRIBLE,

I LIKE THE CHARACTERS, SHE IS HOT, BUT I HAVE TO COMPLAIN, IT IS HARD TO FIND THE SPOT, AND THERE IS NO CLUE AT ALL, I HOPE THE DEVELOPER CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND THE SPOT, OR A MAP GO OUT ANYWHERE
TO PROCESS THE GAME, OR IT CAN DETER OTHER TO PLAY

BY THE WAY, WHY LIDA SUDDEN NAKE? Maybe my version has bug then??

1686160145224.png

• Angry
Reactions: 88stanford88

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
I have played this game from the start. It's never been perfect, but it was playable. Then the sandbox element was added and playability was reduced. now, with this update, it's broken to an unplayable point. Can't meet with the nurse. Even reloading a save from after the red dress is obtained changes the dress back to her school work clothes where meeting the nurse has the same dialog as if she was wearing the red dress. Still can't meet the nurse.
Maybe it'll get fixed by the next update or not, but I'm passing on it for now.
have same problem. Can't meet the nurse in city.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I CANNOT FIND THE FLOOR, COULD YOU POINT IT OUT FROM MY PHOTO?
I didn't think you could make a RENPY game a pain in the ass, but they have managed it. For instance - when you go into the Janitors closet to find the books, you must click around for an unbroken light bulb, yes UNBROKEN, there are plenty of broken ones. Then when you find it you must screw it into the light socket, then you have to look for the books. Found the books? Great! Before you can leave though you must click on the bulb again to turn out the light before the floor will light up and let you out of the room!!! WHY??

Last edited:

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Got the red dress, arranged for boys to steal the ID while Lida meets the nurse downtown, go to city and can't find the nurse anywhere. What am I missing?!?
for me it triggered when i went straight to office and clicked it. Should trigger event where you can choose to remember some old stuff that happened.

Reactions: tranluan123

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
have same problem. Can't meet the nurse in city.
You must click on the "Office" building in the leftmost section of the city, you'll be presented with two choices and selecting one of them will trigger a car accident scene, if you don't do that the scene won't trigger and you will not meet the nurse afterwards. Just like the drawer puzzle, there's absolutely no clue in the game that this is necessary, finding it is just pure luck.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes