4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadow5243

Nov 22, 2017
can someone give me a link to the adult patch for this game i bought it on steam then checked there main page for the patch but you have to buy the game there to get it i don't see why i have to pay twice just to get the adult patch.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Main character is pretty unbearable. He is a vampire but whines about it all the time. He refuses to suck blood to the point where it nearly kills him multiple times.... He prowls the night and then gets up at the crack of dawn to attend school. The explanation for this stupid behavior doesnt come until after the week time-skip where he says he needs school to feel normal, to retain his humanity.

Whatever, its still a retarded waste of time. He should be resting during the day and training/prowling at night. Just because hes a vampire doesnt mean he cannot have good intentions. More blood = more power = better able to protect humans from less considerate vampires. The girls he extracts life force from dont seem to mind, in fact quite the opposite.

I constantly have to take breaks because main character is to big of a moron to just binge.
I feel you man. I gave up on this game purely because of this mofo mc. Those heroines seem fine but this little shit is just...Even his name sound gay af. These type of cuck mc belong to a ntr game.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Its from japan, an entire culture of people who cucked themselves to the state by giving up their arms. What the fuck do you expect?
Japanese politic aside. Surely there must be some translated games similar to this minus the cuck mc right?... right?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
Jan 13, 2018
For those with problems with the mega links (split archive): there is a bunch of files missing (10+). After extracting (extract only part1 and the other will be extracted as well), open the .torrent and set the directory where it will be downloaded to as the place where you extracted. Your torrent client will check and see that you have some files missing and will download them.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is what would have happened had Blade been an irritating, whining bitch.

"He has all of their strength, none of their weaknesses .... and will piss and moan about everything all the time".

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Game stops allways on same spot "*.exe is not working" or so... the point where it happens found below the spoiler alert... any ideas to solve this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: solved by try and error. After i disabled virtual effects and make unread text skipable i got over that point... not best solution but works

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
mine also has a problem, it says that the library data isn't there it's right after you suck blood for the first time

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
can someone re-upload the whole game to mega that has it working with a single link because you just have to wait six hours to finish the last of the download set your computer up so it doesn't go to sleep at all while your downloading it on mega

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added new mirrors. (i'll add part 2 MEGA when it finishes).

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i found a way over it, just put the text skip to unread, take the game out of full screen and skip that text, also what's wrong with this game, some of the routes though

Jan 26, 2018
is there a link for just the h patch ive got the vn but not the h scenes i had them but u had to restart steam and lost them and someone send me a download link please

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
I have come to the realization that I am bordering obsessed with playing this game. Is there anywhere, anyway to get the 18+ version (without pay nearly $50) or is this a fruitless venture?

nazeyuin

Aug 16, 2019
I cant play the Game. When I try to open it it says `LibraeS_S2.WAR : File error ` + There is a general error witht the 2 part on Mega, cause it says that the data isnt zip its .002 which sounds very wrong.
On top of that the other links dont seems to work for me (Except Mega)

Thanks in Advance
Did you find a way to start the game?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote