4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
The split version wont extract. Says the archive is corrupt. Any way we I can get a complete download that isn't mega because of the limitations? ...
had the same prob. with the multipart.
The problem is most likely in the software you are using. I'd suggest that you get , it's open source, much better than WinZip/WinRAR (able to replace them) and also used by many of the uploaders here.

P.S. So far I haven't found a file made by a popular archiving program that it can't open.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I used 7zip. then I used winrar. neither worked. no matter how I tried to do it, kept getting a corrupt error

Reactions: Ions

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Open LibraOfTheVampirePrincessUncensored.zip.001 with 7-zip and then click on Test, wait for it to finish then pres CTRL + C and past the result here.

Make sure you are using 7-Zip v16.04 (2016-10-04).

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I even used 7zip latest version and I'm still getting a crc error. Can anyone walk me through how to get this to succeed? I cant get this game to work no matter what I use

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
This CRC error means incomplete file, the question is where is the problem? You might need to redownload the second file or it might be a problem with the uploaded file. Have anyone else downloaded and extracted the game without a CRC error?

Here are GDrive links I found on the net:

P.S. No guaranties about the content of the links. Be sure to check with AV befor starting.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know what kind of device would be compatible as 'an automatic sex sleeve' as noted in the options for this game...

You know, for educational purposes.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I fucking loved this, full on awesome.
Some of the endings would be so bittersweet if not for the epilogues, I fucking love those epilogues!

That being said it is a bit crash happy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_32285

Great story, partly deminished by moronic MC (as often the case).

//edit// lol it just changed into disney's "101 dalmations", this game is all over the place.

Not original but funny none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bass_Legend

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Main character is pretty unbearable. He is a vampire but whines about it all the time. He refuses to suck blood to the point where it nearly kills him multiple times.... He prowls the night and then gets up at the crack of dawn to attend school. The explanation for this stupid behavior doesnt come until after the week time-skip where he says he needs school to feel normal, to retain his humanity.

Whatever, its still a retarded waste of time. He should be resting during the day and training/prowling at night. Just because hes a vampire doesnt mean he cannot have good intentions. More blood = more power = better able to protect humans from less considerate vampires. The girls he extracts life force from dont seem to mind, in fact quite the opposite.

I constantly have to take breaks because main character is to big of a moron to just binge.

Last edited:
Reactions: HayesDK
U

User_32285

Main character is pretty unbearable. He is a vampire but whines about it all the time. He refuses to suck blood to the point where it nearly kills him multiple times.... He prowls the night and then gets up at the crack of dawn to attend school. The explanation for this stupid behavior doesnt come until after the week time-skip where he says he needs school to feel normal, to retain his humanity.

Whatever, its still a retarded waste of time. He should be resting during the day and training/prowling at night. Just because hes a vampire doesnt mean he cannot have good intentions. More blood = more power = better able to protect humans from less considerate vampires. The girls he extracts life force from dont seem to mind, in fact quite the opposite.

I constantly have to take breaks because main character is to big of a moron to just binge.
Welcome to the Age of Emo.

p.s. I agree with you, but I think we are not the majority, since there are so many games with this kind of main character.

Would it not be great if we could give certain atributes to a MC when playing a game, like "to not be a wuss", or "have some willpower" or "dont be bloody oblivious".

Reactions: HayesDK

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Welcome to the Age of Emo.

p.s. I agree with you, but I think we are not the majority, since there are so many games with this kind of main character.

Would it not be great if we could give certain atributes to a MC when playing a game, like "to not be a wuss", or "have some willpower" or "dont be bloody oblivious".

Its just you got to be practical. Sunlight is a weakness for him. He is naturally refreshed and awake during the cover of darkness. He is up and prowling during the darkness. After this all nighter, when he is wiped out and needs to sleep, what is his routine? Go to Japanese high school of course, where they overwork the living shit out of you with useless busy work and prideful rank who is the most obedient fucking robot. What good is an overhyped public education going to do a fucking vampire?

How much dumber can you get, really? Hes just discovered hes got supernatural abilities, hes being hunted by an order of vampire hunters and a 2000 year old super powerful loli. Yet he still wants to put himself through that hell they call a Japanese Education. Give me a fucking break, show me one sane human being who would make the same choice.

Last edited:

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I cant play the Game. When I try to open it it says `LibraeS_S2.WAR : File error ` + There is a general error witht the 2 part on Mega, cause it says that the data isnt zip its .002 which sounds very wrong.
On top of that the other links dont seems to work for me (Except Mega)

Thanks in Advance

Reactions: Kyra and nazeyuin
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote