• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oooh I remember this game it was fun. Will we be able to drop kick the ex out the window at some point or is the story changed and she not a bitch anymore?

Reactions: Chatterbox

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Regarding the single option choices, don't change it. Imo they make it easier to get into charachter.

Also the game looks really good, the plot really got me.

Hope I could pledge on Patreon but I'm on a tight spot right now...

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oooh I remember this game it was fun. Will we be able to drop kick the ex out the window at some point or is the story changed and she not a bitch anymore?
She doesn't come across anywhere near as bitchy this time around, but don't stop disliking her. You will absolutely hate her with fire and brimstone in the near future.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
What game are you talking about? Drop kick my ex out of a window? Call me the name off this game PLS :D

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
@Chatterbox there is a dialog in the game that u can Change Maybe just a litle bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW. i didnt have much money Left for Living since i lost my work. but 1$ shows for me that u make a Good job and i hope that ure progres will be going on so good like this Demo. But i gonna first Donate in the 1. on the next month :D

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really promising start. The renders are great ... and these tears. :cryingface:

I hope there will be some nice content in the feature and that there will be enough patreons. I cant afford fun like this :(

Reactions: Chatterbox

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Really promising start. The renders are great ... and these tears. :cryingface:

I hope there will be some nice content in the feature and that there will be enough patreons. I cant afford fun like this :(
I think the most here cant afford the high Pledge. but if the most here go for 1$ so i think there will show him how much this game is Liked.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
People playing on laptops don't have the fine control desktop mouse users do. It is a pain.
Hmmm...you got me thinking about this. I might have a solution that will keep those for desktop users, and solve the problem for laptop users all at the same time. I'll test it and see if I can implement it on the next release.

Reactions: ontach

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This is just a thought, but what if instead of a cocaine habit, the MC had been framed of something such as staging a fight? Maybe there was someone powerful who wanted him out of the MMA, and who knows?maybe even fuck the shit out of his wife in the process. The overwhelming evidence against him could make his wife leave him without her being a bitch, and maybe the MC might want to get a decent job and eventually clear his name in order to get visitation rights.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
short update..but sweet..damn the mom is hot...(i prefer the older dames..crossing fingers there is a route with her eventually :p )

Reactions: L☹VE
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes