Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok...here's a small gift for f95 users. For those who de-compile the game, there is an image in scene 15 the alley scene that was not used in the game because of patreon rules. It's what really should have happened before the MC gets there if you chose not to listen in. This is just for f95 users, don't post it anywhere.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox This VN is a new discovery for me, but overview sounds quite interesting to me, it's quite different from the overviews you normally would see, this seem quite original to me, it certainly caught my interest, and renders look good too, as do the models, so I'm going to give this one a go.

Thank you for your work and effort in advance, I have a feeling already that I'm going to be keeping an eye on this one :)

P.S. A question though; as I am not tech savvy, I only know how to download, install, delete and uninstall, yes I'm dumb like that, haha, so how exactly you de-compose again? :p

Reactions: Chatterbox

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
oh, fuck, guys, what shoulda choose? so difficult decision...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there are 4 or 5 like this at start

Seriously @Chatterbox , remove choices that are none. That stuff breaks the flow is good for nothing but being annoying, which certainly can't be your goal.
Because apart from that, you have a nice start to your game here.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I like the story :) and the girls, so far so good :)now we just gotta wait a little for some more good stuff :p

Reactions: Chatterbox

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
About the single choices, I'll keep that in mind for the next release. I'm surprised that was distracting. I've seen it used in other games and it never bothered me, so I didn't even consider it.

This was a ground up rebuild. So hopefully the next release will have a lot more content.
I just started my last year of school and I work full time, so this is going to be a real balancing act with time management over the few months.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
About the single choices, I'll keep that in mind for the next release. I'm surprised that was distracting. I've seen it used in other games and it never bothered me, so I didn't even consider it.
Thats because its not a problem. Its a natural pause where you get to reflect instead of just click-click-click'ing through. Or thats my oppinion anyway.

Also i think it was a good first release - short as can be expected but promising. Very. Good job. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Single choices are used to move a scene on but you have idiots complain about everything.

Sep 21, 2017
i like the premise...I was a fan of the movie bodyguard (kevin costner and whitney houston) and being a "bodyguard" to a very CORRUPTIBLE nubile young VIRGIN girl makes my dick wet with anticipation!:FeelsGoodMan:

...too bad its too damn short:FeelsBadMan: not only that its an "mma fighter"...aren`t those guys that bash their dicks on one another on the ground??:tf:

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes