repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys, I thought I'd give you guys a little glimpse of a character that I've been planning for quite a while. She was originally supposed to be introduced in v0.01 along with Lexi and Kaylee, but was delayed because I could never get her look to fit the character that I had in mind.
She's still a work in progress, and may change a little. I'm strongly leaning towards another redhead because I really have a thing for redheads.
I won't give you any details about who she is just yet, except to say that she is a petite 18 year old. You can expect her to make an appearance sometime in the next two or three updates. Let me know what you think about her.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Hey guys, I thought I'd give you guys a little glimpse of a character that I've been planning for quite a while. She was originally supposed to be introduced in v0.01 along with Lexi and Kaylee, but was delayed because I could never get her look to fit the character that I had in mind.
She's still a work in progress, and may change a little. I'm strongly leaning towards another redhead because I really have a thing for redheads.
I won't give you any details about who she is just yet, except to say that she is a petite 18 year old. You can expect her to make an appearance sometime in the next two or three updates. Let me know what you think about her.
Well I always aprove of more red heads ;) (y)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The master of picture reviews strikes again :)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! :love:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018

She looks great and I'm looking forward to when she goes live.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
This. Is. Going. To. Be. So. Good!
I went full throttle for Kaylee (sucker for small breasts) but Lexi (and Kiko) keep on hitting on "me".
Which I don't mind at all.
Sara is not my type.
And now we get this petite skirt too.
Can't wait.

Reactions: Abibliboop

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Works of the DMD model, which is no way a bad thing.

Very nicely worked story so far and I love the aspect of the main character already having an established family and friends and not being reliant on the Female Lead for every interaction in the game.

I love how his mind wanders into Imaginary X-Ray moments and he gets caught looking when he does it, especially by Sarah.

I'm really looking forward to the next day when he gets to spend time with his daughter (because she's adorable) and hopefully there will be some interaction some day between Lexi and Kaylee with his daughter Chloe because that would be cute.

Critiques: I really hope you get someone to help you with the art style of the "Stats" button and menu because right now it looks a little shitty. I also really do not like the fact that the choices highlight as Lime Green, it's not the first choice I'd have for this type of game.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Works of the DMD model, which is no way a bad thing.

Very nicely worked story so far and I love the aspect of the main character already having an established family and friends and not being reliant on the Female Lead for every interaction in the game.

I love how his mind wanders into Imaginary X-Ray moments and he gets caught looking when he does it, especially by Sarah.

I'm really looking forward to the next day when he gets to spend time with his daughter (because she's adorable) and hopefully there will be some interaction some day between Lexi and Kaylee with his daughter Chloe because that would be cute.

Critiques: I really hope you get someone to help you with the art style of the "Stats" button and menu because right now it looks a little shitty. I also really do not like the fact that the choices highlight as Lime Green, it's not the first choice I'd have for this type of game.
Hm...the choices should not be lime green. I did add a script that removed the dialog box that blocks a third of the image. Perhaps it's a function of that script. I'll take a look at it and get it back to the color it should be.

Yeah I'm not happy with the stats graphics either. I'll work on that as soon as I get time. Probably not this coming update, but hopefully soon.

May 8, 2018
@Chatterbox I can't remember were there any word about harem route from You, but, have You planned to add harem route in the future? I'm asking because I'm, and probably some other players, interested in such route. Problem with current setup is that, that we don't have enough save slots to keep all possible routes open (in same time - 2 or 3 active side by side routes depending how you organise saves) considering that there are to many girls to play with (Lexi, Kaylee, Mother-Sarah and new redhead, Laura and Chelsea). It doesn't need to be real harem route with threesomes, foursomes. I'm more thinking into being able to fuck with other girls and when they find out about some other girl they aren't going to be mad at me (only maybe a little jealous, to activate competing between them). If You decide to add some 3 or 4some during that route it would be just a bonus for me. Anyway, game is really good and I'm looking forward to forthcoming updates. Keep up with good work and all the best for upcoming holidays bud.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox I can't remember were there any word about harem route from You, but, have You planned to add harem route in the future? I'm asking because I'm, and probably some other players, interested in such route. Problem with current setup is that, that we don't have enough save slots to keep all possible routes open (in same time - 2 or 3 active side by side routes depending how you organise saves) considering that there are to many girls to play with (Lexi, Kaylee, Mother-Sarah and new redhead, Laura and Chelsea). It doesn't need to be real harem route with threesomes, foursomes. I'm more thinking into being able to fuck with other girls and when they find out about some other girl they aren't going to be mad at me (only maybe a little jealous, to activate competing between them). If You decide to add some 3 or 4some during that route it would be just a bonus for me. Anyway, game is really good and I'm looking forward to forthcoming updates. Keep up with good work and all the best for upcoming holidays bud.
I'm gonna be a little bit cryptic in answering this. There is a stat called MFF, or FMF, same thing. But it will come into play later.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes