GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, it would. It breaks immersion and tension when the MC finally gets to see the goodies but the player is like: Meh, seen that already.

It's like when you discover your Christmas presents a month early. Then on Christmas Eve/Day the effect is gone and you have to feign the excitement.

For me this is a turn off in the long run. What's the incentive for me to keep coming back if I've seen everything? Unfortunately, this is all too common in these games. Every revelation needs good timing.
Yeah but the other side of the spectrum demand lewd stuff like in the first version. So to not rush the actual sex with a character, a dev. needs to either use a dream scene, a mastrubation scene, an imagination scene or just some side characters.
If it was me I wouldn't mind a really slow paced game with no lewd scenes in the first 10 versions, but sadly games don't get much support without the lewd scenes. For example Two weeks, the game is really good in my opinion, but I might have a weird look on things ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah but the other side of the spectrum demand lewd stuff like in the first version. So to not rush the actual sex with a character, a dev. needs to either use a dream scene, a mastrubation scene, an imagination scene or just some side characters.
If it was me I wouldn't mind a really slow paced game with no lewd scenes in the first 10 versions, but sadly games don't get much support without the lewd scenes. For example Two weeks, the game is really good in my opinion, but I might have a weird look on things ;)
That's why I think it's good to have a balance of sorts. Like having characters that go faster and give people the release they came for and those that go slow and build tension and desire to come back.:)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's why I think it's good to have a balance of sorts. Like having characters that go faster and give people the release they came for and those that go slow and build tension and desire to come back.:)
I do agree with this, but of course it is the decition of the dev. :) But for Lexi herself I think the slower path would fit quite well ;)

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
I also like 'Two weeks' and 'A wife and a mother' both games are promising, but DEV could give a bone once in while, or like u said they might end up with no support. A game that i think is well made is 'Our Fate' where u can get some fun (if you want) with side characters a while the story builds on the main character. I think those 2 titles should went the same strategy. About this game Lexi i feel its still in premature state im ok with no sex... for now :cool:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
What I find ironic here is people complaining about seeing the women naked during these imagination scenes, but don't complain when the MC does the exact same thing by peeking into rooms when the women are changing.
It's all about the suspension of disbelief and how far you are willing to go. Without going much deeper into this, I'll sum it up to this: Peeking at someone into a bathroom is something that the character could do, however seeing through clothes is something that he couldn't do (unless he is Superman) (and yea, I do realize that this isn't what is happening in this game and he is just imagining these scenes,but FOR ME it has almost the same effect).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
What I find ironic here is people complaining about seeing the women naked during these imagination scenes, but don't complain when the MC does the exact same thing by peeking into rooms when the women are changing.
It's essentially cheating just like magic. Unlike peeking there is no risk involved for the MC.

Much like you said before, the problem with imagination or dreams is that they are absolutely accurate. I don't think any dev would go as far as alter the model for such a sequence. We all know this is the real deal.

If the real Lexi ends up different than the imagined one, I will applaud the dev for making a nice twist on the players.:)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's all about the suspension of disbelief and how far you are willing to go. Without going much deeper into this, I'll sum it up to this: Peeking at someone into a bathroom is something that the character could do, however seeing through clothes is something that he couldn't do (unless he is Superman) (and yea, I do realize that this isn't what is happening in this game and he is just imagining these scenes,but FOR ME it has almost the same effect).
Suspension of disbelief because the MC imagined what they looked like naked? When I was younger, when I would see a beautiful woman, I would use my imagination to picture what she would look like naked. And that is the exact same thing the MC did. No magic or x-ray vision involved.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
So just to be clear, not trying to be sarcastic, but you think the scene would have been better if I didn't use the MC's imagination, and all you could see was the blanket?
You could always have her on top of the blanket like her sister was (though hiding under a blanket for her definitely feels right). I like the nudes and would hate to lose them, but I also enjoy the mystery of not seeing it all until you can genuinely see it all as the MC.

Reactions: Floga and GhostPhil

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
This game heve the Same problem as Acting Lesson, Lexi is pretty and all but Kaylee is such a cock tease theres no way to chose Lexi over Kaylee

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I'm confused about the Kiko scene. Lexi tells her what they want, then the MC changes the order, then Lexi gets Kiko fired and the MC just sits there and lets it happen, not to mention Kiko not mentioning it either. Why would he change the order and then not say anything? I dunno, was really enjoying this game up until that point just doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You hit the nail right on the head. While I respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'm not offended by those opinions, no matter what I do, I simply can't please everyone.

But people should understand that everything I do in the game has a purpose. Someone said that they couldn't wait to play their favorite perverted bodyguard. Perfect! That means I showed you guys that the MC is not just a nice guy, he also has a side that can be tempted, a weakness. Pussy and gambling.

It's like the thing with Lexi and Kiko. A lot of people didn't like that, but that's ok, because her story doesn't end there. I accomplished exactly what I set out to accomplish with that scene. And maybe they are pissed at Lexi, but good, because you felt something for that character, even if it's bad. Now where does she go from here. Does she continue to be a brat? Or does she realize how much she hurt someone else, and grow as a person because of it?

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm confused about the Kiko scene. Lexi tells her what they want, then the MC changes the order, then Lexi gets Kiko fired and the MC just sits there and lets it happen, not to mention Kiko not mentioning it either. Why would he change the order and then not say anything? I dunno, was really enjoying this game up until that point just doesn't make any sense.
It's an error in communication. Lexi orders a half and half pizza, half bacon, half pepperoni. The MC is trying to ask for the pepperoni side to be pepperoni lovers. Kiko thinks he is changing the order to just a pepperoni lovers. The MC does not just sit there, he tried to keep Kiko from getting fired. But no one listened to him.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You hit the nail right on the head. While I respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'm not offended by those opinions, no matter what I do, I simply can't please everyone.

But people should understand that everything I do in the game has a purpose. Someone said that they couldn't wait to play their favorite perverted bodyguard. Perfect! That means I showed you guys that the MC is not just a nice guy, he also has a side that can be tempted, a weakness. Pussy and gambling.

It's like the thing with Lexi and Kiko. A lot of people didn't like that, but that's ok, because her story doesn't end there. I accomplished exactly what I set out to accomplish with that scene. And maybe they are pissed at Lexi, but good, because you felt something for that character, even if it's bad. Now where does she go from here. Does she continue to be a brat? Or does she realize how much she hurt someone else, and grow as a person because of it?
If you feel a certein emotion really strong in a scene, you know that the creator did a too damn good job with it. A reason why I can't play certein games, because they trigger emotions in me that I don't like to feel in a game. So I think you made a good job with your scenes as people actually feel the emotions you intended to :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you feel a certein emotion really strong in a scene, you know that the creator did a too damn good job with it. A reason why I can't play certein games, because they trigger emotions in me that I don't like to feel in a game. So I think you made a good job with your scenes as people actually feel the emotions you intended to :)
Thank you, but good job to the writer Monster, the writer He does a good job of drawing out emotions.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
It's an error in communication. Lexi orders a half and half pizza, half bacon, half pepperoni. The MC is trying to ask for the pepperoni side to be pepperoni lovers. Kiko thinks he is changing the order to just a pepperoni lovers. The MC does not just sit there, he tried to keep Kiko from getting fired. But no one listened to him.
Okay, if you say so.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This is exactly why I can get disgruntled with some people criticizing works too early. I wasn't fond of the way that scene painted Lexi (having been in Kiko's position), but I knew that you were just setting the scene and letting us know exactly how much of an entitled princess she had been raised to be. It sets up future events, and will make us feel accomplishment later on when she changes for the better. Most of the scenes and story set up will come full circle and feel as a whole when not taken out context, and enjoyed as a complete story.

It still may not suit everyone, as we all have differing tastes, but "Different strokes for different folks" and all.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes