VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lexi [v0.052] [Chatterbox]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Only4You

5/5 - Because this game has a rare quality. You can actually enjoy the interaction among the characters, rather than just skimming through the dialogues, looking for the next opportunity of a sexual encounter. What I'm trying to say is that, the conversations are realistic and interesting, so you do not get bored while playing. I hope the dev would be able to preserve this quality in the later updates.
    The two teenage girls who are the focus of this game seem to have quite believable characteristics. Lexi - who behaves like an arrogant rich brat and yet seems to have a sensitive side. And her sister is an overly extroverted modern teenage girl. Both of the girls are quite hot. The MC has many concerns other than sexual thoughts, which seems to be a very realistic thing, yet most games just ignore.
    The story could use some polish, but then, it's only just beginning. I hated some cliche moments in the story, but otherwise it was okay. I hope the dev will try to make it more interesting as it progresses further. There seems to be some mystery elements in the story, which, if developed correctly, could lead to a good storyline.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thath

Excellent heart touching story with Amazing renders. Specially girls look stunning and so natural. Even after playing I couldn't stop thinking about it ;) . I love the way how the story keeps flowing. Keep it up the good work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Led

Wow, this game really surprised me! The story is very well made. The dialogues and choices are very well thought through. The dialogues have a great sense of humor, too! Also, the renders are amazing. Very well done! This game is one of the best Ren'Py games around, in my opinion.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Eerie Entity

Was an absolutely great update, of which I had no doubt it would be, having experienced and loving the initial release a while back. On top of working full-time job and going to school, with the limited time at hand the dev still finds time to work on the project too, if that's not a sign of passion, love and dedication for the project, then I don't know what is.
    And you can tell that dev aims for high quality and it really is that, the renders and models and assets all are beautiful and as far as I can see, quite original too, I know I've never seen them before. And the story is really really good.

Maybe the ladies are a bit TOO good, I mean, how am I supposed to choose which one to go for and which not, they're all just so yummy and they all have their own distinctive personality, haha. Well, right now it's Chelsea and Lexi that I'm most interested in but that doesn't mean I don't like Kaylee, she's quite feisty and naughty that one, I like that, haha :p
    The dynamics between different characters feels and flows naturally, I quite like the playful banters between MC and the sisters, haha :p

But my priority is reuniting the little girl with her daddy though, she's like the cutest thing I've ever seen in VNs. Seeing her run to her daddy all happy when MC came home made me go "Awwww!" and then it broke my heart seeing her cry when mommy said daddy has to leave "No! I don't want daddy to go!", that scene made me think "Dev, what are you doing to me, and why? This scene right here already set my priority in the entire story permanently!" haha :p
    Chloe really is the cutest thing ever, I must reunite her with MC, the little girl needs her daddy! :)

Yeah, I've absolutely been a fan since initial release, and now even more so, it truly is some top notch work the dev team is doing here, and while I can't support financially, what I can do is try spread word of this VN.
    Keep up the magnificent work dev, take your time with the updates, no need to rush content out, just ensure that the quality stays the same, if not even improve (if that's even possible, it's already so high quality, haha), we'll gladly wait for quality content! :heartcoveredeyes:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Bubba56

Very solid start for VN. Good dialogue and often annoyingly accurate characterizations of teenage girls. Premise is original enough considering the genre. Renders are mostly okay, albeit some facial expression need improvement. I look forward to new more frequent updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Raife

Good renders, excellent plot -- keep it up! I only vote positively on very small number of games, and thus far you've earned a similar thumbs up. Try not to get bogged down by adding too many potential love/sexual initerests. You already have four -- or perhaps five, counting the wife, which is plenty.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

Great game and I love the innocent family and bodyguard part.

Renders are really well made. Camera angles and lighting awesome.

Then the women are super hot so that is what we all want really.

I see this game going far if the dev keeps the story fresh.

SO great job dev.... Keep them coming.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is my point of view for this Game....
    pros:
    -Long playing time for the first release
    -Fantastic Rendering
    -Never know what happens next
    -Different type of game (Thriller,Suspense)
    -Story keeps you awaiting the next turn.
    -very hard to predict what happens next.

Cons:
    Reaching the end of the Chapter....

Worthy of a Continuation.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BulletPete

Actually a pretty enjoyable read, the plot is original and the characters have some depth. Its not that big for now, but if the author keeps going like this i expect this to become a great game in a couple of months.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Beepsheep90

A lot of potential! Some models i have not seen before and finally a game that steps away from the overused theme of boy goes back home and fucks family. Actual interesting story and i am looking forward to see where it goes!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

oluap

Nice Start of this game!

Storry is Promissing. The Renders are Great so far new models.

The Protoganist seems funny written!

there are just some options. in my opinion some more were Good!. bus so far the game make a Verry good Impression!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

This game is of to a good start.
    The writing is a bit awkward at times, but overall a ton better than what many games subject us to.

The renders are well done AND so far the women don't look like the same dozen models we usually see in these games.

If the dev stops inserting "choices" with just one option that are completely pointless, that would be a big plus.