DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
You misunderstood me. I was not talking about a game by the same author, I was referring to another game that came recently named Exorcist Rio which is mostly about tentacle sex. And I was hoping this game not to be like that one, you know... not having too much tentacle sex..
bro seems to not know of the Exorcist Rio game"s"

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, find it on DSLite.Update information Dec/30/2023 Bug fixes
-Fixed an issue where the game would freeze under certain conditions. Where you can get that bugfix?

skoid

Sep 12, 2018
What do I have to do to increase the curse level? Been stuck at 1 all game, limiting my options.

Dying4

Oct 20, 2020
What do I have to do to increase the curse level? Been stuck at 1 all game, limiting my options.
When sleeping at night, sometimes she'll be dreaming she's in a cave with goblins. If you survive the night while avoiding goblins, nothing happens. If you keep getting assaulted by them and lose as a result, the curse level goes up.

Reactions: skoid

Warwolf929

May 19, 2020
Playing on joiplay it works but is there a way to change mouse input to key board can there be a mod to change this mechanic for those on the go with joiplay !

sinse

Dec 14, 2017
In order to bypass the bug with freezing before the battle with the maid, simply sleep for one night, and the next day, you should receive a necklace. Only then, go and engage in the battle with the maid.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
In order to bypass the bug with freezing before the battle with the maid, simply sleep for one night, and the next day, you should receive a necklace. Only then, go and engage in the battle with the maid.
Try my save posted before and tell how bypass bug. I have necklace, but it is in inventory and i cant equip it

sinse

Dec 14, 2017
use save 2 go out of the house then go back in the house go out agen tawk to the boy go back and sleep to tomorrow work for me

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Art looks good from screens. Is there any pregnancy or bestiality stuff in this game?

justplayjustplay

Apr 23, 2022
how is the translation?
Poetry.. I sucked it up at first because the art is so good (h-game standard), it is animated, fully h-voiced, unique battle system, has a 'real' storyline, packed with enough content, all the good stuff. But 2 hours into the game, I can't handle it. Lol

Hopefully someone can upgrade this translation with gpt or something because it's been so long since I find a gem like this :"(

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I am getting an issue that the game doesn't start, it pops and then goes missing. I can see it in the task manager but that's it. Any hint?

Reactions: Chloéee

A night

Jun 16, 2020
Playing on joiplay it works but is there a way to change mouse input to key board can there be a mod to change this mechanic for those on the go with joiplay !
Same bro. Does anyone know how to play with Joiplay? How to attack and stuff? It asks for mouse inputs but there is no way to provide that
Tap once on the screen to walk. Hold one finger and tap on the screen to attack or summon. It is recommended that you minimize the other keys first because they will block pressing on the screen. I apologize if any of the words were wrong or conveyed a bad meaning. I am not good at English

Last edited:

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
i changed into bunny suit, but cant progress anything, cant even leave, did i mess up anything?
nvm i forgot to equip rabbit ear lol 1706255537488.png

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes