KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Is virgin run possible? I'm currently at the place called "The Place of The Outlaws" and after defeating it, Lewisia is fucked. Is it implemented into the game and not possible to virgin-run this game?
Are you able to progress through the game after getting enslaved for a moment? I can't do anything after getting out like leaving the house

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
Are you able to progress through the game after getting enslaved for a moment? I can't do anything after getting out like leaving the house
Did you escape the cell? After escaping the cell you should be fine after talking to everyone in town.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
They said it's tower defense? How is it?
Well basically you can summon your teammate and they will attack anything come near them (like tower defense), except you can move them though.
Not fully a tower defense game since lewisia is OP than the rest. You can use her to solo the entire game if you want.

Reactions: Blake639

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Well basically you can summon your teammate and they will attack anything come near them (like tower defense), except you can move them though.
Not fully a tower defense game since lewisia is OP than the rest. You can use her to solo the entire game if you want.
Wait, soloing the whole game with just her? Holy sheet... Yet they said it's a tower defense...

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think their first game was far better but I understand them not wanting to do such a large-scale project again when the sales simply weren't worth it. (They technically cut a fair bit of content from the game as well as it was just too much for them to implement.)

Reactions: Blake639

Rlyah

May 29, 2017
Still waiting on a save just before the final boss.
Yo, I beat the game in one sitting when it first came out, here's the save (file1.rpgsave)
Is there some kind of H ending in the game? Besides gameover?

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
Yo, I beat the game in one sitting when it first came out, here's the save (file1.rpgsave)
Is there some kind of H ending in the game? Besides gameover?
Sadly as far as I can tell, no. After the final boss you get a small part in the village then get sent to the title screen. If you save in that small village segment your main save is stuck there forever. (What happened to me)

nr0T

Jun 30, 2020
My antivirus (Avast) flagged the game with "IDP.ALEXA.54", while looking at the joblist a "evb28D.tmp (32-bit)" appeared and disappeared quickly again. Should I be concerned?

Took the download from pixeldrain.

Reactions: GrandDeity

Death_wraith

Sep 20, 2022
im not sure wat am i supposed to use on place where she got captured
when used seed to get bit of power not sure wat to hit i tried everything

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes