Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I rated this game 3* last saturday and i just wanted to add something here. I'm really a fan of the battle system. It gives me Fire Emblem/tower defense vibes. The things that i dislike along with what i said in my review is the loli element of this game. Also (spoilers), the fact that you can't keep the protagonist pure.

The bad translation doesn't bother me that much and the h-scenes aren't the best i've seen but i still say it's a 3/5 just for the battle system and artwork.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
BGMs are good too even if their are limited.

My last note of this game. Have a good one :)

Kolondor

Dec 22, 2019
Playing for the first time, I somehow managed to get the summoned elf helpers to be raped on the battlefield.
I thought that this could be done at any time. But I couldn’t repeat this again (they always run away when defeated). And these scenes are not in the gallery.
Does anyone know how to achieve this?.

Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Playing for the first time, I somehow managed to get the summoned elf helpers to be raped on the battlefield.
I thought that this could be done at any time. But I couldn’t repeat this again (they always run away when defeated). And these scenes are not in the gallery.
Does anyone know how to achieve this?.
I didn't even know you could. I tried doing this earlier at some point but I could try download and seeing if i could the same although there might be conditions for it

VagiNalia

Sep 8, 2021
Some how i can't run the game with joiplay. It said "this game type is not suported". The game.exe size is 564mb is that normal?

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
So I am kinda stuck here. It is night and when I return home to the door she says "I can't leave the gate in the town. Nerine also worry about it!" - what exactly should I do here?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
When I am stuck in the prison after I used the seed, I am unable to use the skill to summon the warrior. Tried clicking every button, any tips?

Mar 22, 2023
Lol the final battle is actually bugged! It doesn't reset your timer when the backup arrives so you lose immediately when the second phase starts.

It's probably fixed in a later patch which isn't here on the site though.

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong. The timing isn't a set thing, but it's a hidden corruption variable!
You MUST have purification level 2 flowers and put them around the protagonist to have enough time to do the final battle.

Last edited:

(__=__=___)

Jun 23, 2022
Some how i can't run the game with joiplay. It said "this game type is not suported". The game.exe size is 564mb is that normal?
It's normal
How to attack in JoiPlay is to press and hold the first finger on the screen and use the second finger to press on the monster

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Where exactly is the gate in town at night? I can only switch between Attwood Garden, Blackloam Street (Main/Back Street) and Donalds Manision.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes