Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

PM21

May 1, 2018
Hes an awesome dev though, it'll get done. And if it's anything like Lewdest Labyrinth it'll be amazing
I dont have any doubts it's just with the long pauses between updates and no roadmap I'm just letting people know not to expect this one soon. Frankly, I'm better off having him just drop the full game when it's done. I certainly wouldn't be in any line to accuse mminit of stringing people along or milking a project as he has zero crowd funding profiles. Another reason why I'm cool with tossing a couple bucks his way for this demo.
I want to say I recall being surprised how quickly Lewdest came out after the initial demo. I get the feeling there is a lot planned for this one and the art has improved significantly. Dat ass tho.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I dont have any doubts it's just with the long pauses between updates and no roadmap I'm just letting people know not to expect this one soon. Frankly, I'm better off having him just drop the full game when it's done. I certainly wouldn't be in any line to accuse mminit of stringing people along or milking a project as he has zero crowd funding profiles. Another reason why I'm cool with tossing a couple bucks his way for this demo.
I want to say I recall being surprised how quickly Lewdest came out after the initial demo. I get the feeling there is a lot planned for this one and the art has improved significantly. Dat ass tho.
I wouldn't be surprised if he already made more content than the demo shows, because I couldn't find the chair enemy from his posts on Twitter.
Also the artstyle evolved so nicely compared to Lewdest Labyrinth, I love it.

Feb 11, 2020
Okay, gotta ask because I'm struggling, but how are you supposed to beat the Golem? I've fought it a couple of times, both times stacking up on lust (for combat healing), supplies, and HP, and I feel I fought it extremely well, but I've not been able to kill it either time. Am I missing something?
EDIT - Nevermind, I beat him literally just after I asked. I just had to play even more conservatively (permanently in defensive stance, learn the phase 2 pattern for attacks at the right time).

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Because there's no thread for "Night Labyrinths" here, I'll post the dev's quote about the incoming update, directly quoted from his comment on itch.io:
"An update is just about ready. It'll still be the two dungeons in the demo, but there's another prep action that alters some CGs as well as game overs for each area, along with quality of life and gameplay changes. It's like a more refined version of v0 to hold over until the game is completed. I've just been busier with later parts of the game."

It seems that the demo itself will not be much different from the v0 in terms of content, but because he says that he's been busy with later parts of the game, there's some hope that the full version's development has progressed a lot.

EDIT:Here's to the post in question, just in case.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020

Here's the copypasted changelog:

V1 Changelog:

-Gameover CGs added for the 2 levels in the demo (1 for courtyard and sewer). I tried my hand at animating these so let me know what you think
-Added new preparation action 'Easy Access', at the moment this also changes the CG for two of the male enemies
-Added a settings option to wait for input on CGs
-Added a settings option to manually pick up items
-Skill cards now allow you to select from 3 skills upon pickup
-New status ailments that affect the player (lust, blind, slime, miasma), some enemies now have attacks with these properties. There is a new UI element to track them. Each can stack up to 9 and reduces themselves by 1 per turn. An antidote item will remove all current ailments
-Lust: Increases tension per turn (this replaced damage based tension)
-Blind: Reduces vision and disables minimap
-Slime: 30% chance to restrict movement
-Miasma: Prevents healing
-Lubricate skill made weaker
-Slime trap now also debuffs defense
-Slime titans are stronger
-Fixed various bugs

Most of my focus has been on later parts of the game so this took a bit longer, but I wanted to update the demo with a little more. If you've played V0 the new stuff here is mainly the game overs and the change to skill cards.

I'm hoping the next update will be the completed game with the remaining dungeons. I still have some features to add like more skills, more prep actions and bosses(special enemies)

PM21

May 1, 2018
The animated game overs are nice but I do miss the enemy specific ones I'd say. I'm glad he's doing variations for the different preparations and I'm sure it takes a lot to draw all the variances himself. It seems he has a lot going on behind the scenes and I'm definitely stoked about the full release. This one has been a long time in the making without any crowd funding so I dont wanna be a prick and say I'd be disappointed but I'm definitely gonna say I'm not sure if this one is gonna surpass Lewdest Labyrinth once all is said and done. Not at the moment anyway. Still my number one most closely watched project.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
The animated game overs are nice but I do miss the enemy specific ones I'd say. I'm glad he's doing variations for the different preparations and I'm sure it takes a lot to draw all the variances himself. It seems he has a lot going on behind the scenes and I'm definitely stoked about the full release. This one has been a long time in the making without any crowd funding so I dont wanna be a prick and say I'd be disappointed but I'm definitely gonna say I'm not sure if this one is gonna surpass Lewdest Labyrinth once all is said and done. Not at the moment anyway. Still my number one most closely watched project.
Unless there's going to a huge lack of art in the full game, I will prefer Night Labyrinths to Lewdest Labyrinth just because I prefer the art style in the Night Labyrinths so much more. I love Lewdest Labyrinth as a game, it's definitely in my top favourite h-games along with Night of Revenge, but the art style wasn't really my cup of tea, it wasn't thick enough, I guess.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes