Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oq50gJ.png

Overview:
Lewdest Labyrinth is a first person dungeon crawler, lewd enemies and traps await you around every corner. Fight monsters, collect items, avoid traps and power up!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-01
Release Date: 2018-03-17
Developer: mminit -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to @RNDM for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I wish the nips had a bit more detail to them... But it's MoGi, so conflicted... Are the H-scenes animated?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Full save:
Extract then just copy the file into the game's main folder.
Well, it would appear that I suck at this game immensely. Even on Easy. So I'll be using this now, thank you. XD

Reactions: yoyomistro

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
I suppose it was just wishful thinking to delay the inevitable pirate of this game. Alas, who am I to say this.
This is the Mac version @Alexander Krisnov:

I do recommend you to support this creator. His project has only started less than a year ago and this is the finished product. I would describe it as perfectly done. Quality and delivery speed is undeniable, suggesting a very passionate creator.

Hotch

May 22, 2017
Something is wrong. No reaction of window and the best known picture of Kazimir Malevich inside. What am I doing wrong? WTF.jpg

Reactions: Ronic

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Full save:
Extract then just copy the file into the game's main folder.
Never mind. Doesn't unlock the gallery it would seem. And then the game freezes when I fight two guard chicks. Bummer. :(

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Never mind. Doesn't unlock the gallery it would seem. And then the game freezes when I fight two guard chicks. Bummer. :(
Thanks for letting me know, I have found the problem. Copy both of these files into the main folder and it SHOULD work. *SHOULD*

how do you complete the game and get the gallery?? (with the save)
I have already played the betas quite a few times so it wasn't hard for me to run through the game (admittedly, cheat engine was used). You need to beat the last boss then every image in the gallery will be unlocked at once. Nothing will be unlocked before that.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
I think donate is the wrong idea. If they enjoy the game they can purchase it, he is selling a product. Donate sounds like he wants a handout

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes