3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 28, 2020
The game doesn't have that much substance with just one girl. 2 seems meh. They need to work on this more. The concept is solid though.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Anyone know of a console command to add more time?

Also making 2/3rds of the content paywalled is laaaaaaaaaame.

EDIT: noalert=1 turns the cop off. apremaining just changes the turns on the UI but not the actual ones.

Last edited:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Kinda wish I had read comments before downloading; then I'd have known about the paywall before taking the time to download and start the game. Downloaded, saw the paywall on the selection screen... deleted. After having read the comments and seeing that the second and eventual third girl will continue to be behind a paywall, once I post this I will be Ignoring this thread. Sneaky, underhanded way for a dev to turn a decent-looking game into a shameless cash grab. I *might* have considered supporting the dev on Patreon if he hadn't gone and done something like that. Too bad, it looked really promising.

Reactions: Nachtgeist

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021

EDIT: noalert=1 turns the cop off. apremaining just changes the turns on the UI but not the actual ones.
if you click shift and d then go to variables you should see all of them at the top just change the number like alert = 0 or arouse = 100

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
The second girl can be enabled via code, but the images aren't in the free version so it doesn't work. Someone would need to leak the premium version.

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021

It's only three dollars. I know that paying for things here isn't done, but this is a pretty good deal for two times as much content as the free version.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdPassenger-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jun 28, 2020
It's only three dollars. I know that paying for things here isn't done, but this is a pretty good deal for two times as much content as the free version.
I regularly pay 10+ a month for some games patreons. After trying this game, I don't think paying 3 dollars would be worth it for me for another girl. Especially since it most likely is just the same things rehashed with just a different model. It would be way more worth it if the dialogue, the gameplay, and just the general progress were overhauled and expanded on. Its a good beginning, and would probably be worth way more if the dev really focused on it.

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
I regularly pay 10+ a month for some games patreons. After trying this game, I don't think paying 3 dollars would be worth it for me for another girl. Especially since it most likely is just the same things rehashed with just a different model. It would be way more worth it if the dialogue, the gameplay, and just the general progress were overhauled and expanded on. Its a good beginning, and would probably be worth way more if the dev really focused on it.
i looked threw the game system it does have quotes for her but yes a lot of it is diffrent but some stuff are reused

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
LewdPassenger-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
how do you use that?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes