Ren'Py - Lewd Passenger [v0.6.5] [Druidly Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

It had the potential to be a fun game, but gotta say i dident really like it much, not much time to get things done before you get busted and meter for that goes up from pretty much every single action, i did manage to get to fuck one of them once but thats about it.

Theres no story to this one either its just click the right choices in the right order before getting busted.

Graphics are a bit meh as well so not really much to come for and it dosent help that there is only 2 girls and the 3th is paywall.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

luwinkle

Decent idea but the timing mechanic is very annoying. Also 2/3rds of the girls are paywalled. So 1/3rd of the score. Or as close as I can get since I can't give a 1.5.

It'd be nice if there was a cheat version to make unlimited time. Or if someone figured out the console commands since it's renpy.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Lewd Passenger is a sexy little game where you and a business lady fuck around on a train.

I definitely like this game more than it deserves. There's basically nothing in the way of a story. The girl/MC have very little personality. The sound/voice acting isn't stellar. There's just not a lot here outside of the gameplay and art.

However, the gameplay, while simple, I found enjoyable. You've got to talk the pretty lady out of her clothes while avoiding the patrolling officer. Play it right and you get some fuck. Play it wrong and you're busted. There's a decent number of positions and the girl's a total bombshell.

As much as I like my sex games linking gameplay and sex, I'm really just a sucker for exhibitionist stuff. It's really more of a three star game, but for throwing the pitch straight to my strikezone, it gets a four from me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

compact_pie74

this game is hot af. But it's need more improvements, i'll wait next updates. This game need more poses, poses during sex, new voiceover of woman. And also this game need so much more dialouges and variates of her talking during various actions
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Vibesy

Does what it says on the tin. This is basically train perv simulator where you try to coerce a passenger into performing lewd acts without getting busted by a sort of roaming vice patrol officer. The problem is I got busted every time before I could get the girl to remove more than her top. The moral is don't take your dick out on a train if you really want to get to your destination. I had about ten or fifteen minutes of fun here and the train didn't crash so as a sign of encouragement I'm giving 4 stars for this.