3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Specify. Your system, videocard, Java version, memory.
If youre running windows version, donwload Linux and do like

open console
(Assuming you put game into lewdmaze folder on D:/lewdmaze)
D:
cd lewdmaze
java.exe -Djava.library.path=native/windows -Xss50M -jar LewdMaze.jar
And check console for error while playing demo.

Steelfire

Nov 17, 2017
This look interesting. I gonna say that cover art on the first page reminds me of video game box art from the 80's.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Some fresh concept art for future animations.
Also, now all gallery rewards are instant, and pinned to main page - you can have your rewards the very day you pledge.
Demo update with Dwarf addition to team is coming this weekend.
Thank for support guys, it really helps to add more content!

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
is out! It will be public in 2 weeks.

People asked for more team members - and so, now Dwarf basic update is out!
She now can be hired (Smith NPC).
You need to complete her quest line first.
She has 2 classes instead of 4, ranged and melee - so if you want a choice, make sure you have space in team.

For now, she has only wip placeholders for H scenes - sketches and concept art. We'll be adding proper animations and CGs soon~
But at least this update should give an idea of how she looks.
She will have all possible partners from 1st dungeon stage, including another centaur scene - Charmed version, different from her quest event.

As before, please feel free to leave feedback and report any bugs, we'll polish them and will begin to add her hentai scenes on mid month update.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
This is by far one of my most anticipated titles, i love the artwork, and i'm smitten for any heroins getting"charmed", those heart eyes are to die for. I cant wait for the next demo/public release!
Uhh quick question tho are the game over cgs tied to the enemy or character? it seems sometimes i get a game over for the elf and sometimes i get one for the cat kin.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks~
Gameovers tied to last standing - last hit.
However, Elf x Centaur currently missing, so she gets Cat gameover - we'll add that on future updates, i want same artist for it, or close style. JohnDoe centaur was great.
Dwarf currently has no gameovers since she was just added - she is using Cat gameovers.
But we already working on it, her first gameovers and animations should be coming soon~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks. We getting them like 3rd time already :D
Each time something gets in the way, like this month huge Patreon fuckup :/

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.4.48a is now public.

This version has dwarf, but NO completed H scenes with dwarf yet.
First H for dwarf will be out for patrons in couple of days. Like 21 or so. Meanwhile, take a look at preview~

cattalina

May 16, 2018
okay so first i wanted to say i tryed out the game, love it so far because it is a game not just some collection of H and some text...

second, seeing as you have the elf and the beat/neko and now a dwarf, my vote for a next character would be an angel, because your fighting demons, and also because angels are different, such as love, death war, just to name a few types of angel.... but that is my vote, again because your fighting lust demons that force themselves onto your party, tainting them, as a angel would be befitting a game such as this

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks.
We do have Nurse NPC as angel race.
But she looks as dom as its possible without latex suit :D
Not sure if she will fit dungeon as hireling.

Oct 20, 2017
No idea what's going on in this game. Running it on linux. It starts fine and I get into the character creation, which I think I figured out. However, once I click on any of the buildings in the city screen the game crashes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No idea what's going on in this game. Running it on linux. It starts fine and I get into the character creation, which I think I figured out. However, once I click on any of the buildings in the city screen the game crashes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any info about your Java here will be useful.
I know few issues possible on OpenJDK.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
very nice game good animations i would suggest some sexy moan sounds if possible also an option to cancel animations or make them longer for when you are in the mood oh and also a gallery of collected animations,oh and a clear exit and save option cos i was looking for a save option for like 20 minutes till i gave up and hoped the exit would auto save it did but i didnt know if it would

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I dunno if anyone has asked this yet, but what does the hentai test do? does it just skip my turn or? It seems it makes me more likely to get charmed. Btw digging the dwarf any character that is thick and short, boom fave.

Reactions: bendrag0n
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes