3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
@assc0bar Got to say love this game and excited to see where you guys take this, also whoever doing the art for this game tell them they are doing a amazing job.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Took a look at this game about a month ago. Thought the game itself had potential to be fleshed out and fun. The updates have been good and consistent. Its cool recognizing the artists who've done scenes for the game. I will deffinitely keep watching this as it develops

ranarick

Jul 1, 2017
Liking it so far! good content and a nice system, keep up the good work :D

PS. Dont let negative people like the one above me influence you

Reactions: rokrad

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Nice animation but guy is wasting himself and the chance on garbage very much minority futa, pity.

I guess it doesn't matter since this is apparently side project, certainly no one would seriously come up with a futa as his business plan because that route has its limit of how many people will take interest in it(very few)
Oh my sweet summer child.

Reactions: tractordriver

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Nice animation but guy is wasting himself and the chance on garbage very much minority futa, pity.

I guess it doesn't matter since this is apparently side project, certainly no one would seriously come up with a futa as his business plan because that route has its limit of how many people will take interest in it(very few)
Even if that was true, it doesn't mean stuff for a smaller audience shouldn't exist.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Took a look at this game about a month ago. Thought the game itself had potential to be fleshed out and fun. The updates have been good and consistent. Its cool recognizing the artists who've done scenes for the game. I will deffinitely keep watching this as it develops
It's called filling a niche.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Creators these days...They grow up so fast. *sniff* It's truly a beautiful sight to behold. (Love the game BTW, keep up the good work.)

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Love the game, both the amazing spritework and the promise of a solid gameplay core. Speaking of that, a few suggestions:

- There should be some kind of disadvantage to prostitution so you can't endlessly farm it for gold. Fatigue system, maybe. Or you could have an EXP gain debuff so that prostitution will be a way to get gold at the expense of other resources.

- Double-click should open dungeon loot items.

- WASD should be an option for dungeon movement, I think most western players prefer that over arrow keys. That said, I find holding down LMB works fine.

- Healing spells should be useable outside of combat, or better yet balance the game around HP resetting between battles.

- On the purchase screens, since you need items for crafting, show how many are in the inventory. Also a stat comparison to equipped items.

- Have someone proofread the text for grammatical and punctuation errors.

- A quest screen would be useful, especially when NPCs ask for ''a few'' of an item without giving a number.

Reactions: mesoru

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks for your suggestions.
- I agree, will think something later on.
-Double click should be added on August updates
-WASD - we have arrows already and ctrl for speed up
-You can use them and hp potions too. Just open that bottom scroll / menu.
-we need good writer, yes :/ i'm not native eng speaker.
-i think npcs give you quest item in your inventory Quest tab - it has numbers necessary.
That said, i forgot to mention that part ingame :p

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you have 4 Gb memory, you probably can.
Java platform takes about 1-1.5 Gb, and sometimes if system mapping is too greedy, it can lead to crash or some animations missing.
Its free anyway, so go ahead and try it.

Jswolf82

Jun 30, 2017
The file I downloaded doesn't have an exe or jar file. I downloaded it through the mega link posted both on this website as well as through the patreon page. What can I do to get one or both of those to launch the game? This is what the archive looks like extracted on my computer.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You seems to do unpacking for it automatically.
Archieve should look like this. With exe inside.

Your screenshot is basically unpacked .exe insides.
Not sure why though. You probably should try using other tool to unpack ogirinal rar, like 7zip.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes