ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Is anyone else having load problems with this game? I have a Mac so maybe that's why but if other Mac users aren't having this problem, please let me know. I keep getting error messages.
For myself i have installed prallels desktop/win7 and play games on the windows side. This configuration allows me to use win freeware on my mac too.
About the game.
The dreams are not really helpful (to me) to keep the tension. But on the other hand, it is a useful way to make the inner change more visible. And the renders of the threesome are great, I have to say with a compliment. Though it is common DAZ stuff.
The noon release has brought a good progression of the story and with the hunt/the impending storm a thrilling situation.
I am looking forward to the next release.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, the renders of the new update are really good, but what angers most players is the broken sanity system. It was unneeded in the first place, but the kicker is the seemingly random alocation of the wins and losses.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
here's is another version of my sanity mod, and probably the last version
download :

changes all values for each path choice throughout the game
adds some extra dialog text
adds a few new images and replaces the old
adds a few vars to make the path you see from sanity more random
changed a few scenes or made them longer

Reactions: Sompro and Haegar65

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Another day another tiny update that only covers a few hours of in game time. Because I cheat and save scum like no other I've learned to live with the sanity system more or less.

What bothers me most is the overwhelming feeling of spinning my wheels playing this game.
Its antics like this that make me increasingly disinclined to support any game maker with a patreon account because of artificially drawn out projects that eventually die more often then not.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The scavenger hunt has possibilities.

What puzzled me were the dream sequences. Why?
OK maayyyybe they were not so much dreams as precognition of future events (but I doubt it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not crazy about the Sanity Rating either.

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
when i load the new update and load my saves of the previous i have this:
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island day7noon
Wed Dec 19 15:18:23 2018
[/CODE]

Reactions: Taboo Lord

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
The scavenger hunt has possibilities.

What puzzled me were the dream sequences. Why?
OK maayyyybe they were not so much dreams as precognition of future events (but I doubt it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not crazy about the Sanity Rating either.
try playing my mod, they are both building a relationship with each other from start to end, and both dreaming of each other, i could upload 1 more with the dreams from day 6 -> 7 removed, but i have'nt finished it

i'll do something with the fire,, so you don't always need a battery to start it

Reactions: RustyV

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I just have one question on the sanity level: I can just play to maintain it high, or there are scenes that require it to be low?

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Spoiler alert:

Regarding the dreamsequence...

its not a dreamsequence its memory.. In a path where they discuss, she confirms that she saw it happens

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
It wouldn't be so extremely annoying, if i could skip (tab) when I want.
Blocking that function kind of makes this garbage even worse.

(please don't tell me to console, i know it's possible but that's not the point)

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
when i load the new update and load my saves of the previous i have this:
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\mitm\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LewdIsland\day7 Noon\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island day7noon
Wed Dec 19 15:18:23 2018
[/CODE]
I've been having the same problem too. Hopefully the dev can fix it

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
every few real days an update...dawn, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night? why not making "1 whole day update"?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes