• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Wow, so much time and so many good renders wasted on a couple of thots in a dream that have nothing to do with the island whatsoever. Especially when the dream sequence could have been the father and daughter dreaming of each other with mad fetishes that they are doing to each other before they both wake up and start exploring their new feelings for real. If this was a memory of the daughter, she could have just thought of it in about 5 to 10 scenes and be done, but over 2 to 3 updates?? C'mon man.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
my sanity lvl with D was high 8 on night 6 when they had their wired dreams but when they woke up from the on morning day 7 it drop to 5 and kept dropping till i found D dead like wtf

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
my sanity lvl with D was high 8 on night 6 when they had their wired dreams but when they woke up from the on morning day 7 it drop to 5 and kept dropping till i found D dead like wtf
Same thing, tried replay to change ending, no success. What kind of game ends with MC committing suicide? Developer REALLY NEEDS to change that, Nobody wants Depression in this kind of game.
How about that's all for now. wait for next update like every other game.
RED (Better Red than Dead)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's weird so many people had a problem with her dying this update? I didn't have that problem in the Afternoon. Yes her sanity dipped, but it was because of what day it was. If you can make it to the end of the Afternoon, you can get her happy again and distracted to the point her sanity pops back up into the green.

Reactions: mkruse

d13g0fort

Jul 25, 2018
Same thing, tried replay to change ending, no success. What kind of game ends with MC committing suicide? Developer REALLY NEEDS to change that, Nobody wants Depression in this kind of game.
How about that's all for now. wait for next update like every other game.
RED (Better Red than Dead)
The save posted before is sanity 7 at the end of last update. Ready for the upcoming afternoon update xD

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hello guys
i play 2 games months before i just remmber the scene when is mom is doctor or a nurse and she check patient and i used in game with sleeping pill with one of them i dont remmber the name and the second is game with cop dad that daughter shoot him beacuse he try to rape both of game with incest tags

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
here is a modded version of the game with changed sanity levels from start to end, with more reasonable values for every or most choices you make

you only need the game/archive.rpa and overwrite the exsisting file, so i just packed all the files instead

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
99% of the saves dont work and we are still in the waste-dreams. i mean, its not bad, good renders/animation but its uninteresting as its just a dream, so i skip it all. dont understand devs sometimes.
It's to give all those cry babies that always complain about the lack of sexual content something to jerk off to, without ruining the slow pace of the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's to give all those cry babies that always complain about the lack of sexual content something to jerk off to, without ruining the slow pace of the game.
honestly, i wouldn't call that "a slow peace"... the story itself seems to turn around instead of advancing slowly.
or maybe its just me who dont get the story at all... but i see only a few and very very slow progression in the story so far.

Reactions: Onardem

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So to fully explore all the conversation options in this update, you MUST have 10 sanity in the morning, and even then you'll need to bail out early if you want to continue after breakfast. I feel like to experience everything, you have to make a save, try all the options to see them, then go back to the save and pick the options that maximize sanity. Next update, repeat.

Unren works ok, console cmd to change sanity is sanity=10 (this is the max).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
another option would be for the dev to release content not in quarter day size in a game without that many stuff to handle. I wait now that there is at least 1 day to play. Sure he/they release more than just once a month but I dont think that it is a good decision. For me it is because he/they can split their patreon tiers better that way.

I cant comment on the update because I will only look into day 7 when its done ... but I doubt that there is a change in the flawed sanity system, so it is still just a "pick the right answer or let her die (sooner or later)" and no real choices to play with. I have already made suggestions for improvement here in the past so no point in repeating myself.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes