Gits Aoitada

Sep 23, 2018
Just asked, did i can play starting at day 6 ? Or i must download from day 1 to starting from begining ?
Anyway, sry for my bad english..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just asked, did i can play starting at day 6 ? Or i must download from day 1 to starting from begining ?
Anyway, sry for my bad english..
it's not separate. you need to go through all day to get the last one. its not on separate chapter.

ps : or you can use a save that are saved at day6

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
is it impossible to light the fire the first time?
It's not possible to light the fire with the friction method (even though it's been successfully used for thousands of years). The only way to light the fire is the laptop battery and the water bottle magnifier method. Clearly the author isn't a Boy Scout.

Reactions: RustyV

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's the best kind of NTR, DREAM NTR!!!
its not NTR as its her old boyfriend...and its actually not real ( like right now i mean, its just a dream, a souvenir )
cant call that NTR honestly.
anyway its not like if any kind of NTR is going to happen at the rythm the MC will bang that bitch... maybe letting her getting rape by someone else is the best way . heh, maybe its what the dev planned exactly... that wouldnt surprise me, as the more the game progress, the more the teasing is but the less you got chance to get her.

• Angry
Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes