• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_10739

Of a material too hard to punch out a hole in.
Also a regular person wouldn't know how to make a rock axe head so those tree's might as well be mountains cause ain't no one climbing them into a fire.
Ok, at least give me that the hut is ready to fall down... :p

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So, from what I'm reading here, it should be named "Insanity" version, since the daughter is suicidal now (which is a psychological / psychiatric problem) and also the game itself is a lot more insane than it's ever been already XD
Who could've expected that to happen?! <- being sarcastic here
but you know the daughter will be saved from her suicidal tendancies by her daddy's cock!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
another thing, he's now calling his daughter, his none wtf???
yea i didn't start from new i found an older save that let me continue haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm that was rather short, she was guzzling his cock like mad then they come to their senses and that's the end???

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
another thing, he's now calling his daughter, his none wtf???
yea i didn't start from new i found an older save that let me continue haha
That happened already a few versions back, actually. There's now a question in the beginning of the game about the relation between the characters. The default value of this variable is "None", so if you are using an old save, that is what you get.
Search this thread for the word "None" and you'll find the variable name that you can set manually via console.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That happened already a few versions back, actually. There's now a question in the beginning of the game about the relation between the characters. The default value of this variable is "None", so if you are using an old save, that is what you get.
Search this thread for the word "None" and you'll find the variable name that you can set manually via console.
believe it or not, i did just that and found only the one for the dad not the daughter

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
believe it or not, i did just that and found only the one for the dad not the daughter
Apparently I remembered this happening to the dad character, not the daughter. My mistake.
I guess now the same applies to the daughter, I just don't know what her variable is now, since I haven't played this version yet.

You can find it out yourself if you're not willing to wait until I get home and take a look at it or someone else tells you:
There's unren.bat in the tools section of this forum for windows and something else for Mac to extract rpa archives and decompile rpyc files back to rpy (in case original rpy files are removed). Then you can take a look at the script yourself. Should be easy to find it there. Somewhere after the "label start"

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Apparently I remembered this happening to the dad character, not the daughter. My mistake.
I guess now the same applies to the daughter, I just don't know what her variable is now, since I haven't played this version yet.

You can find it out yourself if you're not willing to wait until I get home and take a look at it or someone else tells you:
There's unren.bat in the tools section of this forum for windows and something else for Mac to extract rpa archives and decompile rpyc files back to rpy (in case original rpy files are removed). Then you can take a look at the script yourself. Should be easy to find it there. Somewhere after the "label start"
i got mad when rpatool wouldn't undo the rpa haha i was gonna look thru the rpy's and see what had changed to get her called none, but seriously i wanna bang my none! haha

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I agree with every disparaging comment about this update and the whole game.
Definitely not worth waiting for , which is a pity, as I thought the initial story had some merit.
Another Developer taking the ****.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
I like the game. It's easy to play. You do not have a thousand possibilities so you do not have to be afraid to miss something. In games with a hundred possibilities a WT is necessary to miss nothing. That's why I like simple games that I can play without stress. I like the new version better and fits the theme
A review ..... Where is the ship? D sees a ship that can not be seen in the new version. Is she confused by the heat? Or did I discover a mistake?
Keep up the game. If you like complicated games, you are welcome to play something else. I like it stress-free with sure success. thank you for the game

Reactions: OzBrit
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes