kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I had a hard time getting into this game. There is next to no chemistry between the characters. The MC doesn't seem to offer anything so the game is forced to revolve around the only other player in the game, who seems to exist to just complain. It doesn't help the dynamic much at all. Coupled with the fact there seems to be very little to do or talk to after the few days I played I'm left feeling bored.

And what is that fire thing all about? Like can you light a fire? Am I doing something stupid? Is it random chance? The fact I'm getting annoyed at literally the only thing to do in the game is probably all you need to take from it.

Yeah I get it's still early in the games life cycle but there's no hook to make me compelled to play further. Especially when so far all I've gotten out of the game is a whining character and a (broke?) mini game.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
the day 5 ending makes no sense lol. She shows no attraction to the MC the entire game then after a bottle of wine and a boring story now she wants to suck him off? wow this writing.

Reactions: tossler

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I had a hard time getting into this game. There is next to no chemistry between the characters. The MC doesn't seem to offer anything so the game is forced to revolve around the only other player in the game, who seems to exist to just complain. It doesn't help the dynamic much at all. Coupled with the fact there seems to be very little to do or talk to after the few days I played I'm left feeling bored.

And what is that fire thing all about? Like can you light a fire? Am I doing something stupid? Is it random chance? The fact I'm getting annoyed at literally the only thing to do in the game is probably all you need to take from it.

Yeah I get it's still early in the games life cycle but there's no hook to make me compelled to play further. Especially when so far all I've gotten out of the game is a whining character and a (broke?) mini game.
Search box at top of page. Type fire and search this thread only.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Search box at top of page. Type fire and search this thread only.
Yeah I know how to search man. I was posting my thoughts on playing the game for the first time and without having a guide beside you, it's not clear if you being unable to light a fire is actually part of the plot (and as such something which becomes available later) or shoddy game mechanics with little explanation on how to play.

And searching 'fire' returns a bundle of results from people who seemed to be asking the same thing.

Aug 1, 2017
the day 5 ending makes no sense lol. She shows no attraction to the MC the entire game then after a bottle of wine and a boring story now she wants to suck him off? wow this writing.
Pretty sure this is all supposed to be a dream scenario between the Female character and her BF, or a flashback - at least that was my observation.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The game is quite poor when it comes to story. 5 days on an island during which not much happens, the girl is not quite as panicked as she should, she kinda hides from the boy, then all out of nowhere she grabs boy's prick and almost goes to town with it. Also, this story is written as if it's a father and daughter ordeal on a very small island. The renders are not as bad as some claim them to be. Seen far worse in games that had better successes. The only thing that bothers me in this game is that the days are too short, not much happens, there is not much in relationship building or corruption and you also control the female a few certain times which feels cheaty. I don't understand the dream bit at the end of day 4, kinda spoils a ton of what could be, and, as people already pointed this out, storytelling is not the dev's forte. The idea has a ton of potential but there is little to no content to exploit it. Modders don't waste their time with it either so this is bound to die before it becomes interesting. I hope I am wrong though.
The overview on page 1 says it's the MC and his daughter.
Actually it's a dream sequence from the daughter's perspective. She is dreaming about her love life with her bf.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I like that game. for all 5 minutes episode hater. wait to final version
in other way... "wait forever"

at the speed the dev progress the story/game... it gonna take years before the end.
would at least be better to wait 2-3 months and get a decent update. instead of these small update.

Reactions: Centurion

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 124045
Overview:
After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.

Will help arrive?
Were there other survivors?
What will happen?
You play and YOU decide!

Updated: 12/July/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.5 Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Codes/Cheats:

Downloads:
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to @Londo_Mollari

View attachment 56612 View attachment 56613 View attachment 56614 View attachment 56615 View attachment 56616 View attachment 56617 View attachment 56618 View attachment 56619
The developer is kind of lazy if you ask me . All this time about half year if not more and we are still in day five . So in this rate we will reach at day 10 somewhere in 2020 . I just lost my interest about it .

Reactions: ItaYoro
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes