Unreal Engine Lewd Dragon Game [v0.0.13] [SpiceDrake]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Xyrodal

Aug 9, 2022
In addition to:
I feel like dude definitely didn't care about making a game, but just wants money. Genuine question, how likely/easy is it to just grab a dragon model at slap it into a physics engine so the pussy can be spread? Been seeing these "games" crop up a lot.
I took a first glance into cracking it out of boredoom. But I stopped pretty soon after.

Figures, that this dude seems to be paranoid as well, to put an nowadays open source Anti Cheat solution in a Single Player game. Probably used to hinder people to crack the patreon login method what is already cracked a dozen times in other NSFW games(including abandoned ones) similar to this.

Ps: Mentioned above is reffering about the V0.0.11 alpha that someone posted earlier in this thread.

Mar 21, 2023
Has this game been abandoned already? Last update to patreon was 3 months ago.

Also here is a file for Alpha 0.0.13. This is the newest version I could get. Technically its on 0.0.15 now. (Everything is still locked behind paywall)

Last edited:

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Has this game been abandoned already? Last update to patreon was 3 months ago.

Also here is a file for Alpha 0.0.13. This is the newest version I could get. Technically its on 0.0.15 now. (Everything is still locked behind paywall)
Mega
Maybe his family in H-E-Double-Hockey-Stick actual Christian Hell got taken by Lucifer and he had to go save them. Or maybe he got a much better job doing the thing he apparently has multiple degrees in. Or maybe he fucked off because he realized that not nearly enough people were buying into his bullshit and it wasn't worth continuing to try and scam more.

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
Maybe his family in H-E-Double-Hockey-Stick actual Christian Hell got taken by Lucifer and he had to go save them. Or maybe he got a much better job doing the thing he apparently has multiple degrees in. Or maybe he fucked off because he realized that not nearly enough people were buying into his bullshit and it wasn't worth continuing to try and scam more.
or he ran off with the 5 dollars he made from this shitty scam, made another scam game, profited 5 more dollars from it, and rinses and repeats the process.

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
In addition to:

I took a first glance into cracking it out of boredoom. But I stopped pretty soon after.

Figures, that this dude seems to be paranoid as well, to put an nowadays open source Anti Cheat solution in a Single Player game. Probably used to hinder people to crack the patreon login method what is already cracked a dozen times in other NSFW games(including abandoned ones) similar to this.

Ps: Mentioned above is reffering about the V0.0.11 alpha that someone posted earlier in this thread.
anti cheat? in a singleplayer game? and even more in a NSFW game? bro, this is really crazy...

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
how much things this game really have? like how much? I would like to at least see any gameplay showing all of the things that this game have

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
how much things this game really have? like how much? I would like to at least see any gameplay showing all of the things that this game have
Did not try the latest version. If I recall correctly, in the old version there was a dragon, but you could not approach it in the free non-patreon version, but were blocked by an invisible wall. The only thing the free version had was looking at a dragon model from afar. So, quite literally the free demo was completely pointless.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
- download the game
- play free version
- find out you can't do shit because you're not a patron
- pay to become a patron
- login as a paid user
- interact with stuff
- realize your money wasn't well spent
- regret becoming a patron
- delete game and stop being a patron

I didn't pay for it but this is what I imagine whenever I think about whoever paid to play the "full version" of this game... honestly that's why most paywall protected games fail to become popular or to keep getting updated, devs wanna force you to pay for something that's not even playable yet while giving no gameplay experience at all for free players
that's why we have demos so we can play for a bit and decide if paying for the full version is really worth it or not, but if you can't do shit when playing for free then how we're supposed to know paying for it is a good idea?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
You know as interesting as games made for VR are only like 5% of gamer's will ever get to play them since like the cheapest reliable VR set is still $300

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

FilliPaint

Mar 2, 2021
at this point im considering just buying a single month and trying the game in vr just to definitively say whether this is actually worth it at all, but its 16 god damn AUD for the chance to get scammed

i paid skunkfrak money for besti after trying it on f95 because i actually knew what i was getting myself into, but LDG has no promise of product, no way to tell what im buying, and not to mention that absolutely crazy fucking price tag

if i think i have enough after my next paycheck and this reply gets more than a single like then i will demo the game and record it just to see once and for all whether this is worth anyones time

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
at this point im considering just buying a single month and trying the game in vr just to definitively say whether this is actually worth it at all, but its 16 god damn AUD for the chance to get scammed

i paid skunkfrak money for besti after trying it on f95 because i actually knew what i was getting myself into, but LDG has no promise of product, no way to tell what im buying, and not to mention that absolutely crazy fucking price tag

if i think i have enough after my next paycheck and this reply gets more than a single like then i will demo the game and record it just to see once and for all whether this is worth anyones time
Nah man, it's clear enough that this is a sham with no substance, don't waste your thought on it

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
why is this even being allowed on the site no really it's not even a game just a damn fancy picture.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
Reading up from kemono articles and public patreon posts. sounds more like a vr devtest experiment and I'm not surprised its slow considering the jist of it is (to me at least).

-Mesh adjustments [possibly setting toggeled] (Devlog 31, Jul 2, 2023)
-attempting to implement FBT (Breifely metioned on patreon above devlog 32. Jul 16, 2023)
-Finetuning physbones and physbone collision (Devlog 33. Jul 30, 2023)
-AI for random character trait generation (Devlog 34. Aug 9, 2023)
-Audio for the game [Voices & SFX] (Devlog 28, May 27, 2023)
**All this for both pc and quest builds (meaning he has to optimize for both)

Assuming all this is true, is it worth cracking rn?.. no. Hes essentially making a standalone executable for a solo vrchat world with AI npcs, physbones, and DPS from scratch. He does mention in devlog 28 "The project is getting to big for me to do all by myself. I have started looking into delegating tasks..." (read the devlog for further information.)

No devlog has yet stated that he already found help so I'd check back on this in maybe half a year to 9 months, maybe.

Note; kemono does not have the latest articles due to the server core migration.

• Sad
Reactions: JacobBig
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes