• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Lewd Dragon Game [v0.0.13] [SpiceDrake]

1. 3.00 star(s)

careta

I'm not a big fan of the newer designs but it's still about pretty dragons (y) For now, the public versions appear to be limited to view-only with few to no interactions. So, artistically, you can view the 3D models from various angles and toggle a couple of options. However, keyboard control is limited and I think rather buggy for now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

REVIEW FROM A VR USER
    The experience is the exact same between the two platforms

It looks promising, but there is a big paywall in the way. I cannot give definitive review, but in the perspective of this version of the game specifically, there is little to no content and absolutely no material.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Turtle89

Paywall locked, stay away. Nothing to do in free version but walk around, the dragon character is walled off to free users. Dev wants you to pay for what isn't even half baked, it's just flower and eggs currently.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

chinyaluz

Well, games are up my alley. If it was a finished game, I'd be happy to pay for it, but isn't it a little bad to put the pay unlock in the demo (demo = walking simulator)? I understand the cost of making a game but at least a little more interaction in the demo? Maybe more people will play and pay for it. After all, people need to know what they're getting for their money instead of just watching a 3D model walk around.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

AstresAleph

This game doesn't function at all, other than changing the dragon's sex and pose.

From what I've seen there's no close button other than Alt F4, there's a huge invisible wall surrounding the dragon, and the game is fully paywalled that requires a connection to a subscriber account. At least you can remove the ground by pressing T and watch as the physics freak out.