• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 20, 2021
I agree with the exception that the guide mod feels like a natural part of the game, and thus is more user-friendly for someone just getting started. There's no reason not to use both imo.
Right. I couldn’t imagine not using it while playing through the game for the first time. Some of the triggers for events just got annoying to figure out and a hint system like this just seems like something that should have been apart of the base game.

Edit: Also, I was suggesting that they download both of the mods I listed.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
OK. I tried to install the cheat mod but its not working how I know how to do it lol. Usually I click and it dls. But it sends me to a new page with coding. So I'll try the guide mod and see. Thanks
Yeah... That's the thing, you need some software that can export .rpy files, I use Atom, so copied the code there and exported it like that with the name it says to put on the download page. It could be useful to have that software, specially when you're trying a new update and the Guide Mod hasn't updated (though there is always this page). If all of this is too much then I'd also recomend you download the URM, it can be a lifesaver when there are bugs that prevent you from progressing (happened to me once, don't worry, it's fixed now).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Draven X 23
Oct 1, 2023
The resets according to Maya were mostly the same in Chapter 1, except:
  • Ami never became a maid.
  • Maya never got that scarf.
  • Maya may not have been having Upside-down dreams prior.
  • Kaori and the Shapeshifter may have not been around.
  • Yumi presumably never stopped him from walking into static 3 weeks in, like in this timeline.
  • Sensei seemed to be more irritating, curious, and compassionate in this timeline, based off Maya's reactions, which probably affected Maya and everyone else, in this timeline.
  • Makoto may not have Blue Jayed, as Maya didn't seem used to Sensei even being on the roof outside of resets, let alone with someone else.
  • Things post Chapter 1 (like the school being swallowed) never happened, Sensei rarely ever made it to Winter, and never past the 3rd Reset (the first time Ayane made it to the roof and didn't survive).
Sensei was also apparently switching personalities and raping people far more often, and he apparently died a few times, was broken by Maya a lot, and sometimes failed immediately in his "new life", so Maya created that Journal to help him a little.

Also if Psycho Ami is a thing, that probably happened a lot because I guess Maya kept trying to tell Ami for centuries of resets apparently, before giving up.

The creepy Yumi detentions were likely pre resets, and he apparently did stuff like stare at her and stalk her:
Sensei seemed to have a lot of lust for her:

As for Maya, pre resets, I doubt she considered anyone besides Sekai, Niki, and Noriko, as a possible threat when it came to Sensei. The big titted bully probably wasn't worth her time. Ironically, Yumi may have reminded Sensei of Niki, based off how he compares the two:

USER2/Wire god talks like this:
That was likely Pareidolia who was comparing Sensei to Sekai, and Yumi to young Sensei, since it was in lower case which is a habit of it's. Pareidolia seems interested in Yumi's family, with Kaori possibly being it's Yasu.

Most Yumi things seem to reek of Pareidolia, tbh. He even forced Sensei to blurt out he wanted to fuck her in Yumi's recent 'Frog Boy' Event:
1714948690685.png

Me too man

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Tie between these two for me.
Put Yumi in a fancy dress, cut her hair hime-style, and they'll look like sisters. Keep in mind Yumi doesn't have access to quality cosmetics, food, or clothing like Touka does and manages to look about as good (through Koikatsu, anyway. It's limited. For all we know, they might have vastly different faces, and we wouldn't be able to tell. Touka does seem to be a little bigger, though...)

Yumi honestly isn't dumb. She has a good brain. She lacks knowledge due to laziness (likely stemming from her fear of failure rather than an outright inclination towards idleness) and a poor upbringing. Were she raised in a wealthy and disciplined household like the Tsukioka's, I believe she would be something close to another Touka.
The resets according to Maya were mostly the same in Chapter 1, except:
  • Ami never became a maid.
  • Maya never got that scarf.
  • Maya may not have been having Upside-down dreams prior.
  • Kaori and the Shapeshifter may have not been around.
  • Yumi presumably never stopped him from walking into static 3 weeks in, like in this timeline.
  • Sensei seemed to be more irritating, curious, and compassionate in this timeline, based off Maya's reactions, which probably affected Maya and everyone else, in this timeline.
  • Makoto may not have Blue Jayed, as Maya didn't seem used to Sensei even being on the roof outside of resets, let alone with someone else.
  • Things post Chapter 1 (like the school being swallowed) never happened, Sensei rarely ever made it to Winter, and never past the 3rd Reset (the first time Ayane made it to the roof and didn't survive).
Sensei was also apparently switching personalities and raping people far more often, and he apparently died a few times, was broken by Maya a lot, and sometimes failed immediately in his "new life", so Maya created that Journal to help him a little.

Also if Psycho Ami is a thing, that probably happened a lot because I guess Maya kept trying to tell Ami for centuries of resets apparently, before giving up.

The creepy Yumi detentions were likely pre resets, and he apparently did stuff like stare at her and stalk her:
Sensei seemed to have a lot of lust for her:

As for Maya, pre resets, I doubt she considered anyone besides Sekai, Niki, and Noriko, as a possible threat when it came to Sensei. The big titted bully probably wasn't worth her time. Ironically, Yumi may have reminded Sensei of Niki, based off how he compares the two:

USER2/Wire god talks like this:
That was likely Pareidolia who was comparing Sensei to Sekai, and Yumi to young Sensei, since it was in lower case which is a habit of it's. Pareidolia seems interested in Yumi's family, with Kaori possibly being it's Yasu.

Most Yumi things seem to reek of Pareidolia, tbh. He even forced Sensei to blurt out he wanted to fuck her in Yumi's recent 'Frog Boy' Event:
Pareidolia gets me so confused since he impersonates other people. What has USER2 even done then? Could be that he's the god more aligned with actually protecting Akira? I mean, he clearly opposes Pareidolia and possibly the system itself.

Also, given that Senseis don't usually reach season 3, and assuming that the seasons always go in order of gods, that would explain why he says he's been working to get to his season for an amount of time even greater than what Maya has seen. Also why HOPE is so patient, since he should be the first in order, and always getting serviced.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pareidolia gets me so confused since he impersonates other people. What has USER2 even done then? Could be that he's the god more aligned with actually protecting Akira? I mean, he clearly opposes Pareidolia and possibly the system itself.

Also, given that Senseis don't usually reach season 3, and assuming that the seasons always go in order of gods, that would explain why he says he's been working to get to his season for an amount of time even greater than what Maya has seen. Also why HOPE is so patient, since he should be the first in order, and always getting serviced.
USER2 helped Calm Sensei after Miku had a panic attack in Miku's 'One. Two. Three.' Chapter 1 Event. It's also offered to protect Sensei and seemed to correct events at times.

Overall: It seems to mostly just guide things:

It might be the one that's keeping things stable and functioning. Affection points, flags, paths, etc. Possibly resets. The game part of this game, might be it's domain (Pareidolia likes to pretend it's contolling affection points or corrupting saves, but it never actually does. USER2 might be able to, though). It also seems to be the one that maintains order:
And that's probably why Pareidolia is scared of Tsuneyo and Tojo Ramen. Sensei, while connected to Pareidolia, pissed himself after USER2 recently seemed to show up two updates ago.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Request received, acquiring USER3's backup from another timeline (or what Pareidolia was expecting to happen):

Also, at least according to their cards, Touka's boobs are indeed bigger. Yes, a post with very useful info all around lol

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Winding down to the end of Chapter 2 it seems - the dynamic with Maya gets more interesting but I am still very much having a soft spot for the Nakayama girls. The end of the christmas event was wild.

Your thoughts are very reminiscent of my own when I first went through Chapter 2. If you think Maya’s dynamic is good now, then just you wait. ;)

And yes. I have a mega soft spot for the Nakayamas too… They’re my honest to God Kryptonite (Kaori and Ami too). The event “Spotless Mind” where Sensei regains his first true memory? I still remember feeling super emotional in that moment. It was just like… ‘oh shit’. Y’know?

We’d heard about his supposed past for awhile. But that was the first moment we actually got to see any of it. And even though Sensei isn’t a good person, I root for him regardless to rediscover who he truly was. Because I know there’s a semblance of someone who cares deep down.

Love your posts on your progress, man. Keep ‘em coming! Just be wary of them spoilers. They can sneak up on you.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
USER2 helped Calm Sensei after Miku had a panic attack in Miku's 'One. Two. Three.' Chapter 1 Event. It's also offered to protect Sensei and seemed to correct events at times.

Overall: It seems to mostly just guide things:

It might be the one that's keeping things stable and functioning. Affection points, flags, paths, etc. Possibly resets. The game part of this game, might be it's domain (Pareidolia likes to pretend it's contolling affection points or corrupting saves, but it never actually does. USER2 might be able to, though). It also seems to be the one that maintains order:
And that's probably why Pareidolia is scared of Tsuneyo and Tojo Ramen. Sensei, while connected to Pareidolia, pissed himself after USER2 recently seemed to show up two updates ago.
Okay, that's very good then. We have at least one god not actively trying to screw him over, and maybe even help.

Oh, and since Kaori was mentioned maybe being Pareidolia's Yasu - did we ever understand why Kaori seems unable to see Maya? (or was just hard ignoring her?) cause that was even before the Sekai possession (I think).

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Your thoughts are very reminiscent of my own when I first went through Chapter 2. If you think Maya’s dynamic is good now, then just you wait. ;)

And yes. I have a mega soft spot for the Nakayamas too… They’re my honest to God Kryptonite (Kaori and Ami too). The event “Spotless Mind” where Sensei regains his first true memory? I still remember feeling super emotional in that moment. It was just like… ‘oh shit’. Y’know?

We’d heard about his supposed past for awhile. But that was the first moment we actually got to see any of it. And even though Sensei isn’t a good person, I root for him regardless to rediscover who he truly was. Because I know there’s a semblance of someone who cares deep down.

Love your posts on your progress, man. Keep ‘em coming! Just be wary of them spoilers. They can sneak up on you.
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes! I'm still very worried about what Ami is up to sometimes. Kaori is a goddamn precious treasure I will protect at all costs but I absolutely include the Nakayama girls, Chika and Rin in that. I like Otoha despite how immune to Sensei she seems to be but Touka is probably my new favorite overall alongside the older faves. I do feel like Maya is gonna continue to climb as well.

I like Ayane a lot for her honest feels but she also feels fairly one dimensional half the time - still dislike what Kirin does to her.

The Happy Events though are just some weird shit I do not get one bit and I find them insanely jarring so far cause I cannot place them in the story at all or their overall relevance....as of yet.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes! I'm still very worried about what Ami is up to sometimes. Kaori is a goddamn precious treasure I will protect at all costs but I absolutely include the Nakayama girls, Chika and Rin in that. I like Otoha despite how immune to Sensei she seems to be but Touka is probably my new favorite overall alongside the older faves. I do feel like Maya's gonna continue to climb as well.

I like Ayane a lot for her honest feels but she also feels fairly one dimensional half the time - still dislike what Kirin does to her.

The Happy Events though are just some weird shit I do not get one bit and I find them insanely jarring so far cause I cannot place them in the story at all or their overall relevance....as of yet.
with the rare exception, I only started to understand the happy events by the end of the current build, when i had a clearer picture of what was going on - so don't torture yourself.

I second the opinion about your posts, they're refreshing. I also like Rin a lot, Kaori's bloody tragic (and ironically, an example of how to have your shit together in terms of jobs) and needs to be protected, and Noriko is just the underdog of underdogs, she deserves so much, the poor girl.

Keep us posted!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, that's very good then. We have at least one god not actively trying to screw him over, and maybe even help.

Oh, and since Kaori was mentioned maybe being Pareidolia's Yasu - did we ever understand why Kaori seems unable to see Maya? (or was just hard ignoring her?) cause that was even before the Sekai possession (I think).
It's not clear, but Pareidolia does not like Maya at all. That's possibly why Kaori ignores her. Kaori is the Mistress of the Dark. Pareidolia is known as the Dark. Kaori also doesn't get along with Tsuneyo who seems related to the Wire god/USER2.

Also yeah, it's before the Sekai stuff, albeit may be related to it as it happens more or less right afterwards, and Kaori was found staring at the Sky which might be related to Sekai.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Imani is...entertaining lol

Just entered Chapter 3 - that reset scene + the build up was top shelf stuff. The reset portion before with the stupid books + happy event less so. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Edit: Nodoka has just fallen to being the worst person in this game in one scene flat. What. The. Hell.

Last edited:

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
Chapter 3 was by far the highlight of the game so far.

As for Nadoka...I get what Sel's doing with her but I really wish she was handled differently. Only because I love her character design, she looks cool.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Oh no… You’re at that part of the game, aren’t you?

I completely understand. :ROFLMAO:
I AM STILL UNCOMFORTABLE!

Edit: Geezus did the dev like come back from a lucid dream trip into the lands of "Hit em with the literary hammer my dude" writing school cause I am on a rollercoaster right now and I'm not sure if I want off or I'm leering forward like "YEE MORE WRITER DADDY MORE"

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Edit: Nodoka has just fallen to being the worst person in this game in one scene flat. What. The. Hell.
Yep, that's the main reason people still hate Nodoka I'd wager.
Unfortunately, even without Nodoka, everytime Sensei and Yumi meet, that one included, feels like this:
and more generally, good strategy to play this game:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Yep, that's the main reason people still hate Nodoka I'd wager.
Unfortunately, even without Nodoka, everytime Sensei and Yumi meet, that one included, feels like this:
Like objectively - her decision to REALLY stand up to Yumi after the miserable level of shit Yumi inflicted on Futaba for so long has merit but it REALLY loses any defense given Yumi's recent actions towards Futaba and just the sheer vileness of said actions.

Course I'm also sitting there yelling at my screen for Sensei to not just be a fucking fuckslug on a rug like "Mmkay guess I'm here now wee"

I swear chapter 3 so far is a combo of the following images for when I imagine Selebus writing it:

1714978919271.jpeg

+

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes