• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I WAS SO CLOSE TO FUCKING TOUKA FUCK
Ah yes a comrade in frustration! I was replaying those 3 new Touka events repeatedly every 2 hours in hope that by sheer will power I could breach the 23rd wall and access the hidden 4th event where we could fuck her brain out, put it back, and fuck it out again. The itch is unbearable.

Ok my 2 hour timer is up lemme get back to my business

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Ah yes a comrade in frustration! I was replaying those 3 new Touka events repeatedly every 2 hours in hope that by sheer will power I could breach the 23rd wall and access the hidden 4th event where we could fuck her brain out, put it back, and fuck it out again. The itch is unbearable.

That is a really weird thing to say. Why would you waste time putting it back? :unsure:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, someone said something about sleeping with Kaori, i can't wait for Wakana

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I somehow believe that Wakana will involve more Osako as herself. I think her think is she would rather be watching and humiliate her spouse. And i somehow cant think of a worse humiliation as that for her.
My theory is Wakana will get really into seeing Osako and Sensei together despite Osako not being into it. We are heading into the dark phase after all.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I somehow believe that Wakana will involve more Osako as herself. I think her think is she would rather be watching and humiliate her spouse. And i somehow cant think of a worse humiliation as that for her.
I'm actually hoping for Osako to be right and we'll see a domination loss with Wakana, given that she's never been with a man, she's never been on the submissive side, she clearly cares about Akira a lot, and she's completely lost in his personal history involving Sekai.

(i don't like Osako either, so that'd be a plus to get her out of the picture)

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
My theory is Wakana will get really into seeing Osako and Sensei together despite Osako not being into it. We are heading into the dark phase after all.
Yeah, i can see that. Especially after she did annoy Wakana so much about having hetero sex off screen. And i am sure about that.
I'm actually hoping for Osako to be right and we'll see a domination loss with Wakana, given that she's never been with a man, she's never been on the submissive side, she clearly cares about Akira a lot, and she's completely lost in his personal history involving Sekai.

(i don't like Osako either, so that'd be a plus to get her out of the picture)
Why should there be a domination loss? Seems to me they are both quite happy with their relationship dynamic. And i actually like Osako. I mean she was pretty bland at the start, but by now i like her as a character and what she can bring to the table.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I see it going one of two ways:
1) Wakana gets another "if you wanna join in, feel free" invite from Niki, and gives in (because there is no doubt in my mind Wakana and Osako had an intense conversation about the Celebrity Exception after that scene).
2) Osako suggests Wakana sleep with Sensei one time too many, and Wakana goes into Domme mode and says "After You."

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I see it going one of two ways:
1) Wakana gets another "if you wanna join in, feel free" invite from Niki, and gives in (because there is no doubt in my mind Wakana and Osako had an intense conversation about the Celebrity Exception after that scene).
2) Osako suggests Wakana sleep with Sensei one time too many, and Wakana goes into Domme mode and says "After You."
Right, there was the invitation. But lets say they did talk about this. Why not combine those two ways? I mean, when you would want to make it for a lesbian easier to at least try hetero sex, wouldnt it be a good idea to do it with a threesome with another women she is already into already?

Reactions: Riolol

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
yea its so strange, so much time has gone and we still don't know what the hell was in those maya boxes
Maybe the big reveal for that is just waiting around the corner. I mean, it has to be something important. I still remember that Maya told him to look, if he can. And he couldnt. So... yeah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Maybe the big reveal for that is just waiting around the corner. I mean, it has to be something important. I still remember that Maya told him to look, if he can. And he couldnt. So... yeah.
I used to think there would be something horrific in them like Maya's stillborn children but the fact that Ayane opened one and didn't scream kinda craps on that. The only other clue about them is that Niki also had a box marked "do not open" and inside were just her unsent letters to Akira. I know that's weak but what else is there?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I used to think there would be something horrific in them like Maya's stillborn children but the fact that Ayane opened one and didn't scream kinda craps on that. The only other clue about them is that Niki also had a box marked "do not open" and inside were just her unsent letters to Akira. I know that's weak but what else is there?
Stillborn children? :eek: What even gave you that idea? I think it will be more a reveal like his name, or something like that. Or just something about his or her past in general. So it wouldnt look like a big deal to Ayane, but could be a big reveal to us.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
We actually have a scene of Sekai talking to Ami, in the most recent "trip to the grave" series. But Ami didn't hear her.

So whoever it is, it isn't Sekai.
It can be Sekai, the "Sekai" we see on that event is Akira's "Sekai", while Ami can have her own "Sekai", what I mean is that Sekai isn't a global entity that everyone experiences the same, but she can appear to them in diferent ways, like possesion with Kaori, or a ghost like Ami and Akira.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hadn't noticed it until now but what is the soap lock about? Is my save fucked somehow?
If you have the shampoo, you need URM to get rid of it or wait until further updates, it says in that update that you're locked out since he didn't implement a way to get rid of it yet.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes