Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
they're gone, what am i supposed to do? it would take any of you less than two minutes to post one of your own, and i can't find any by googling it.
Probably more that we don't have them, rather than not wanting to help.

Here, this one is from the christmas party, which should be around .38? bad uncle, good homie, ayane threesome, all events route (I don't think lust is enough for .39 different dialogues though, so you might want to edit that).

Spam ctrl a few times and it should land you on .39 pretty fast.

Reactions: Teitonii

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Selebus planned for one of the characters of that game to be Akira's mom from the start, cause if so it is very bizarre that she'd show up at his laptop when he's traumatized by his mom, and looks to Sekai as an alternate mother figure instead. Also, that other characters have played this game apparently?

"yeah Ami, guess what, I just finished that game that has your grandmother in it (and maybe Nodoka's mom as well?)."
Considering Sensei in the first Reset apparently meets and talks to Saki from his 'Nothing is Beautiful' game, in the 'Everything is Connected' Happy Event, which if missed is called 'Nothing is Beautiful':

Which was long before Saki was revealed to be the name of his mother, I'd think it was planned.

Lessons in Love seemed to be intended to be a sequel to it. Of course, I could be wrong and it was just decided afterwards.

Nodoka's mom may show up in the remake, but that game only had a demo, and so far the only character from it that hasn't shown up in LiL (besides Josh?), is dark haired green eyed Reina:
She's kind of like Sana, Karin, and Maya all put together, based off what little was shown of her.

Miu, and Yuu, both showed up in the recent 'Rain King' Happy Event, along with Saki, Kanon, and Tsurumi:
Tsurumi also recently showed up looking not good in Nao-chan's Chapter 4 'What's in the Pot?' Event:
Some Info on Kanon and Tsurumi from Sel's side game that never came to fruition called 'Grow Old. Then Die':

The Demo of Sel's previous game 'Nothing is Beautiful' can be found on his Itch, btw, if anyone wants to play it and see where things may have started.

Last edited:

Teitonii

Jan 26, 2018
Probably more that we don't have them, rather than not wanting to help.

Here, this one is from the christmas party, which should be around .38? bad uncle, good homie, ayane threesome, all events route (I don't think lust is enough for .39 different dialogues though, so you might want to edit that).

Spam ctrl a few times and it should land you on .39 pretty fast.
this is giving me "
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'"
which when ignored makes the game start over from scratch. the save you gave the other guy for .40 finished also errors but ignoring that one seems to work?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Has anyone actually played that game, btw? What's she like.
Saki seemed to basically be a bustier Ami (minus the incest), that loved whales. She was also a childhood friend of Yuu (the MC), and her entire family was butchered one day while she was at school.

Her whale Franklin (that Yuu got her) may be the one that Tsukasa has now?:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Just what the hell is up with this? Akira wakes up in this classroom, but he's a shadow, and then amiokay addresses him as Sekai, while saying she's an honorary angel now - wtf

I don't know what to make about any of that. Especially about her calling him Sekai (that's what the kanji means btw, if that wasn't clear).

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
this is giving me "
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'"
which when ignored makes the game start over from scratch. the save you gave the other guy for .40 finished also errors but ignoring that one seems to work?
That is most likely due to the guide mod. Both saves have it. I'd recommend installing it.

Reactions: Teitonii

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Saki seemed to basically be a bustier Ami (minus the incest), that loved whales. She was also a childhood friend of Yuu (the MC), and her entire family was butchered one day while she was at school.

Her whale Franklin (that Yuu got her) may be the one that Tsukasa has now?:
Wait, so are you saying that the story Akira tells about a Whale (to Kaori and Ami) might be a story he heard from his mom? I can't recall if he's the one that told it, or if it had some importance.

Also, since I haven't played the game, was Saki religious at all? Or is that something that should have happened between the games? With her becoming a disciple of HOPE or something like that "knowing the importance of the light, and objecting to how Akira was infected with the dark", that Yasu talks about.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait, so are you saying that the story Akira tells about a Whale (to Kaori and Ami) might be a story he heard from his mom? I can't recall if he's the one that told it, or if it had some importance.

Also, since I haven't played the game, was Saki religious at all? Or is that something that should have happened between the games? With her becoming a disciple of HOPE or something like that "knowing the importance of the light, and objecting to how Akira was infected with the dark", that Yasu talks about.
It's likely Sensei's whale story is related to Saki. And whales seem to come up quite a bit in LiL, with Tsuneyo seemingly trying to figure out why at one point:

Saki was probably religious, but it seemed like Yuu (the MC) was very religious. He called her a "child of God", while he was "son of God", and he spoke to God, etc. Virtually nothing was explained.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
None of the adult women (excepting maybe Tsubasa)
Except the women who gets such a hard ladyboner from thinking of her daugther -maybe even daugthers- getting it on with her teacher? Eh... i dont know, i mean even if i ignore this, she has almost a pathological need to interfere in other peoples lifes. Alone how fast she did bond with a girl she didnt knew, she has nothing in common with and mostly know her from having loud sex with a much older man, that turned out later to be her teacher, seems really strange to me.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Just what the hell is up with this? Akira wakes up in this classroom, but he's a shadow, and then amiokay addresses him as Sekai, while saying she's an honorary angel now - wtf

I don't know what to make about any of that. Especially about her calling him Sekai (that's what the kanji means btw, if that wasn't clear).

At the start he says “I am a shadow now. But whose shadow am I?” So you can assume it's saying he, or part of him, is Sekai's "shadow". And given the happy events contain a lot of strange twisted fragments of his memories/mind. You could again interpret it as something along the lines of Sekai’s "shadow" being the messed up love that Akira learned from Sekai being passed on / inflected on to Maya. Or at least, that some of the memories of his relationship with Maya, heavily involve the love that he learnt from Sekai.

It also flashes the following image which is text from Maya's perspective. It contains the line “I finally knew what it meant to be loved” while, as a wizard, she is being fingered by Akira. Which is also essentially what Akira seems to have felt about Sekai when she was first abusing him.

You can probably interpret it differently if you want. But this is the way I am reading it at the moment. As similar logic fits with imagery and metaphors in other happy events. Like the one where “am I okay” is crucified on the letter “t”. That “t” could again be interpreted as the love Akira learnt from Sekai aka “Teacher”/”T”. Being inflicted on Maya and Akira possibly feeling somewhat conflicted about it. Or something like that anyway.

(Also maybe Sekai is the Capitalised letter “T” and Akira is the uncapitalized letter “t”? Although I only just thought of that while writing this, so I'm not sure if it would even fit with later events that talk about T’s and t’s.)

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
Now I understand what you were talking about with the bath scene between Yumi and Nodoka. Like, in my playthrough Yumi left the room so quickly that Nodoka couldn't do anything about it, and that was enough for me to begin to dislike Nodoka. But now, when I saw what could happen, that was the worst thing she had ever done.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Except the women who gets such a hard ladyboner from thinking of her daugther -maybe even daugthers- getting it on with her teacher? Eh... i dont know, i mean even if i ignore this, she has almost a pathological need to interfere in other peoples lifes. Alone how fast she did bond with a girl she didnt knew, she has nothing in common with and mostly know her from having loud sex with a much older man, that turned out later to be her teacher, seems really strange to me.
Wouldn't be surprised if Tsubasas's husband (Touka's father) turns out to be Chika's and Chinami's father too.
Or any other imaginable connection.
One of Chika's parents was Filipino, but the other one is Japanese.
Tsubasa taking so much interest in Chika's famliy seems strange enough, like she is feeling some kind of responsibility out of place.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Now I understand what you were talking about with the bath scene between Yumi and Nodoka. Like, in my playthrough Yumi left the room so quickly that Nodoka couldn't do anything about it, and that was enough for me to begin to dislike Nodoka. But now, when I saw what could happen, that was the worst thing she had ever done.
Wait, what? there's a version of that scene where Nodoka doesn't cuck Yumi? (or commit sexual assault/blackmail in general)

Reactions: Antosha

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
that was the worst thing she had ever done.
It is by far the worst any of the girls have done so far. And it was mostly just for fun. I mean when i look at how little she cares about hurting futabas feelings with her stupid book, i just cant believe she did this for her "friend".

Edit: Or this stupid BS that she did it to somehow help yumi. I have trouble believing how someone can come up with such BS even as fanfiction.
Wouldn't be surprised if Tsubasas's husband (Touka's father) turns out to be Chika's and Chinami's father too.
Or any other imaginable connection.
One of Chika's parents was Filipino, but the other one is Japanese.
Tsubasa taking so much interest in Chika's famliy seems strange enough, like she is feeling some kind of responsibility out of place.
But she already took interest in chika long before she had any chance to do any research who she is. And then the richest guy in town, i mean we are talking about comically rich, did father not just one child with a women from the poor side of down, but even two? And all that while he was already married with tsubasa and made two kids there too?

I can believe the coincidence that chika and chinami are around the same age as tako and tsukasa. But i cant believe the coincidence that a rich guy did sneak away from his rich family long enough to breed a poor woman twice around the same time.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Wait, what? there's a version of that scene where Nodoka doesn't cuck Yumi? (or commit sexual assault/blackmail in general)
Yeah, when she learns of chika and akira before this event happens, she doesnt fall for nodokas blackmail attempt and just walks away basically.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
At the start he says “I am a shadow now. But whose shadow am I?” So you can assume it's saying he, or part of him, is sekai's "shadow". And given the happy events contain a lot of strange twisted fragments of his memories/mind. You could again interpret it as something along the lines of Sekai’s "shadow" being the messed up love that Akira learned from Sekai being passed on / inflected on to Maya. Or at least, that some of the memories of his relationship with Maya, heavily involve the love that he learnt from Sekai.

It also flashes the following image which is text from Maya's perspective. It contains the line “I finally knew what it meant to be loved” while, as a wizard, she is being fingered by Akira. Which is also essentially what Akira seems to have felt about Sekai when she was first abusing him.

You can probably interpret it differently if you want. But this is the way I am reading it at the moment. As similar logic fits with imagery and metaphors in other happy events. Like the one where “am I okay” is crucified on the letter “t”. That “t” could again be interpreted as the love Akira learnt from Sekai aka “Teacher”/”T”. Being inflicted on Maya and Akira possibly feeling somewhat conflicted about it. Or something like that anyway.

(Also maybe Sekai is the Capitalised letter “T” and Akira is the uncapitalized letter “t”? Although I only just thought of that while writing this, so I'm not sure if it would even fit with later events that talk about T’s and t’s.)
All of this makes a lot of sense actually. Or at the very least provides me with a template to interpret these things. I like the angle about him inflicting all of this on amiokay as Sekai's shadow. There's also youdidit, which may reinforce him doing it, idk.

I feel like i'm re-examining a LOT of things, and discovering many for the first time too. Like, he being at the bottom of the wishing well, and is that the same place as the edge of the world/room with the clocks or no? Also, amiokay is at the room with the clocks with him, and wants to escape - and tells him the way they do it is by opening their eyes, that's how they become free - which is the same that Nodoka says. Anyway, just pointing out how much I have to think about.

Also, thanks for the scarf thing, I always missed why that was so important for Maya.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah, Yumi just runs away. Alas, there were more details, but I don't remember them
Yeah, when she learns of chika and akira before this event happens, she doesnt fall for nodokas blackmail attempt and just walks away basically.
I have been shocked by a LOT of things here, but this tops them all. What the actual hell. This is so integral to Nodoka's character, and Yumi and Akira's relationship. If Yumi is never a victim in that scene, then her relationship with Akira is never damaged at that point, and she has no reason to bash Nodoka's face in though. I'm probably missing something.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes