Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
She might've but I honestly have no clue what event could've had it pre-name reveal, although the only clue I can think of is gonna be one where either Sensei or Ami blackouts maybe before or after since I don't think they were able to talk about it in Chapter 1-2 but maybe a bit more in 2
I dont rememer either. But i would think it had to an event when she would talk about it. So maybe that one where she helps makoto to get over the death of her father or something like that?

Tommykjohnson1990

Jul 23, 2023
For the old friend whose name starts with "T" did no one think of the possibility or it being Akira's best bros? Todd, Tacoman, Talking Plants????

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
For the old friend whose name starts with "T" did no one think of the possibility or it being Akira's best bros? Todd, Tacoman, Talking Plants????
Because the old friend was clearly stated as a She, no not really. Altought, now that i think about it. Putting man into your name is highly suspicous, so maybe tacoman is a transman and did overcompensate by changing his new name to tacoman. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Why was Uta acting so weird after Io confessed to wanting to have a throuple with Sensei?

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
I also think, the having sex with literally nailing to the wall is a obvious sign, that you are not suppose to take most if not everything literally here.
I think otherwise that among other things, Happy Events are the most important ones that revealing some of "truer" parts of the story. Escpecially if you consider that the first two chapters have been through amelioration later in development and first event- The Rooms With Clocks was disparate from the one we have now.

Anyway back to the discussion. I find it's funny that you said we were not suppose to take everything litterally here. It's quite true though. But it's also in this event both Akira and 61 trying to deny and parodize what they have revealed and confessed. I think it's an interesting cue to catch since in my opinion everytime Akira wanted to use phrase "Nothing is real. Everything is just a game." to shield himself, something about his part and remorse will leak out.

As for the one whose name starts with letter T, I really don't believe there is much to debate with. By the way if you pay close attention to the very event, Akira didn't pin 61 to the wall. Instead he just dreamed it and masturbated to "any body that appeared before him and today, it was a girl whose name starts with letter T.", with which blatantly and indubitably showed the recurring image of Maya hanged herself.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Teacher was probably used as the obfuscation because Sekai taught him what love is. (In the game leasons in love). And the messed up idea of what love is that he learnt from her is very central to his character.

Also I think she was a teacher right?(Or have I miss remembered?) Plus I think before we even fully know who she is she shows up in some happy events/blackout stuff in a teacher like role.

Edit: And regarding "old friend". He doesn't remember (and we would not yet have figured out beyond theories) who or what she is to him at the time of that event. So it makes sense for it to be vauge.
Sekai also seemed to teach Sensei english, and help out with homework that she may have given him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 'Mother May I' Chapter 3 Main Event seemed to show how their relationship really was. Warning: Wizard BJ.

Plus, she likely taught him poetry, how to write, and probably most things Sensei knows and values.

Based off the 'Good boy' Happy Event she even seemed to be an actual teacher that may have taught at the same school that Sara was going to.

Sekai was also probably considered a friend of Sensei's back before he started hating her for leaving him/dying:
On top of everything else she was to him.

Jan 1, 2024
An Interesting thing that I don't think was ever brought up about the 'Mother May I' Chapter 3 Main Event; Nodoka seemed to notice Sensei's sudden change:
Watch her natural smirk disappear.
Honesty, I don't have a single clue on how she could've noticed in like, under half a second to everyone but the entire memory to Sensei making it longer, and Nodoka somehow noticing (maybe something else than noticing) during that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
No-no-no. I was agreeing with everything till the last part. The Nodokathon was the absolute massacre of some of my favourite characters. May that never happen again.
Agree! The Nodokathon seemed so out of place.
Its the thing with Io, it really shouldnt have happen after that thing with Io. That is what ruined it for me.
I liked the Nodokathon, but Selebus messed up. That it happened after the shit she pulled with Io made absolutely no narrative sense. Like, I only enjoyed it on my second viewing cause the first time I was like "how are these girls even here after that?".
Yeah. I get what you're all saying, absolutely. When the Nodokathon started, I had to walk away for a couple of days. It really wasn't something I was in the mood for at all when it first happened -- and I couldn't imagine most of the girls going along with it after what Nodoka did to Io. Noriko especially, but most of the others seem as if the last thing they'd have wanted to do was be anywhere near Nodoka, let alone agree to play one of her... games.

When I came back to it, it still bothered me, but the fan-service-ness of it, as if Sel were saying, Geeze, you pervs, you want these girls to have sexy times? Here you go! actually made it funny to the point of being more palatable. I could enjoy the ridiculousness of the whole thing. And Sana finally showing the other girls her inner freak really was wonderful. (I'll be shocked if Rin and Kirin don't hook up at some point -- probably with Akira along for the, um, ride.)

Man, I feel for Yasu so much. Someone commented the other day about how they didn't like her, and I missed out on replying. But she's so close to some real life situations, where the person is a shell of themselves and throw themselves completely into a specific belief in order to survive - and specifically her last event (the doctor appointment ones) broke me.
Absolutely. That was actually too painful for me do in AVN form. I had to open the script and just read the text -- which was brutal enough. It was hard enough to think of her as a conduit to a crazy-ass deity. Good for occasional comedy, occasionally creepy as hell. But that?

A bunch of the characters make me feel this way -- even Akira. As someone else said, the only main characters who haven't dealt with some major mind-fuckery are Otoha and Touka. And I'm guessing, based on what we've seen so far, that that's just because we don't know about it. (Nodoka may not have, but she's already batshit insane. Not sure that Futaba had struggled with anything worse than body image issues, which are bad enough... but then Nodoka moved in. And Karin has now weathered Hurricane Sensei.)

Honestly? What about half of the cast needs more than anything is serious, professional clinical help. The girls are dealing with loss/abandonment, sexual assault (not all of it from Sensei), and various forms of PTSD. None of the adult women (excepting maybe Tsubasa) is exactly sane -- with reason. And some of the characters... Ami? Yasu? Miku? Io? Sensei? These people are not capable of caring for themselves. I'm not going to say that psychiatry offers any kind of guarantee, but aside from Io's overflowing pharmacopeia, we don't see any sign that any of the grieving, fucked up women (and one man) are getting any help at all.

Which, I don't know, may be the point? I mean, this is a horror AVN. And what's scarier than a broken mind?

Reactions: micemerald

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
An Interesting thing that I don't think was ever brought up about the 'Mother May I' Chapter 3 Main Event; Nodoka seemed to notice Sensei's sudden change:
Watch her natural smirk disappear.
I mean, given that she knows what she knows - could be less supernatural and just that she understands why Ami won. Or maybe she realised just then (and the whole Sekai, Akira being the Boy, this fucking blanket, and Ami's relationship with him clicked).

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes