• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Yes! But I think someone would try to bitch slap him or even kill him. But sooner or later the girls would fall for him, I guess. Because he would be the only person who is changing through the cycles (But hey, I remember OG Maya's words, that even he he always act the same in every reset before current iteration of Sensei appears).
But how would they fall for him? The way i understand it, the girls fall for him because all the flirting -or however you want to call it- does condense in their memory over all the resets, but i would expect, this wont happen for the girl outside off that. And that is why i did theorize that maya had to fall in love with him already from the original timeline, but yeah, that was before i did knew that i was correct, not that it matter much now. But are you sure that all the sensei did act completely the same? I somehow remember her telling him that not every sensei even makes it to the first reset and even less to the second. Not sure what about the 3rd one, my memory does fail me there. So i would assume that they all act similiar at the start aka first week or so and then they would differentiate.
That's why he killed OG Maya to never let us know the answer Xdddd
So he completely changed maya to make sex scenes finally possible and did kill a plothole at the same time? Huh. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I don't think wealth has anything to do with being altruistic.
Part of the definition of altruism, is self-sacrificing and neglecting the own needs. So giving away some pennies isnt asltruistic. And for her that is basically what she did. Or did you ever see her neglecting her needs and wants? Because i havent.

Reactions: Vizer007

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I just did realize something. Now there are just sumo and ron left. Those are the only two of the original class that hasnt done anything really sexual with him. And depending on how you look at a certain event in a locker room at might even just be ron. I am dooooomed! :cry:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I just did realize something. Now there are just sumo and ron left. Those are the only two of the original class that hasnt done anything really sexual with him. And depending on how you look at a certain event in a locker room at might even just be ron. I am dooooomed! :cry:
Sumo... Ron?

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes