• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Nah, just some small complementary things and one aged up or down scene, nothing relevant to the story. If you really want them just download and put on a separate folder unless you want to have to deal with DRM that will delete your save files unless you deal with it every update.
Personally, all i care about those is Uta's list. And i really hope that one gets continued soon.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Personally, all i care about those is Uta's list. And i really hope that one gets continued soon.
I too just want the rest of Uta's list. I still use the Maya startup screen so some of the stuff like that and the outfits can be cool, but the list was very fun.
Sel has said something along the lines of he doesn't have time for the care packages and doesn't think they are doing what he wants. He previously said we would get four this year but at this point I suspect he will drop them. I have considered asking if he could just give us the Uta list but I don't want to risk it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I have considered asking if he could just give us the Uta list but I don't want to risk it.
So his discord is even worse then i thought and you could get banned just by asking such a question? Tbh, i am not even surprised. Everytime i hear about it, it seems to be one of the most toxic discords.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I too just want the rest of Uta's list. I still use the Maya startup screen so some of the stuff like that and the outfits can be cool, but the list was very fun.
Sel has said something along the lines of he doesn't have time for the care packages and doesn't think they are doing what he wants. He previously said we would get four this year but at this point I suspect he will drop them. I have considered asking if he could just give us the Uta list but I don't want to risk it.
Sel more than likely wont deliver on his promise. He went from not having the time to not having the motivation to work on them because of piracy. Unless we get it before the release of 0.41 after break were more than likely wont be getting them anytime soon.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
thank the dear old thorns in his sides called ego and piracy :LOL:

Reactions: Bingoogus

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
thank the dear old thorns in his sides called ego and piracy :LOL:
Piracy wouldnt even be a real problem, his ego is what hurts his income much more. Because, he acts just like such a terrible, arrogant human beeing, that i would never spend a single penny in his direction. And i am sure i am not the only one, who is not motivated to give him any monies just because of what sort of person he is.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Regarding future updates, I have been thinking that at some point Sekai will probably possess Kaori around Akira again. And with Pareidolia looking for someone that “deserves it” there is the possibility that they see Kaori possessed by Sekai as deserving it. Which could go a few ways ranging from; very bad, to something like the Toys event, or possibly something where they both think they did something to each other.

Dec 18, 2020
Hm. :unsure: You mean before there were any feelings involved? I would guess they would really start to get resentments towards him when they find out that he is somehow responsible in some way. And lets be honest, that is how it would look like when the only changing variable from loop to loop he is.
Yes! But I think someone would try to bitch slap him or even kill him. But sooner or later the girls would fall for him, I guess. Because he would be the only person who is changing through the cycles (But hey, I remember OG Maya's words, that even he he always act the same in every reset before current iteration of Sensei appears).
Anyway, I'd like to see Yumi, who's been stuck in countless loops, and see how she's changed... And maybe she really was stuck in the past, because there's some reason why previous versions of Sensei tried to get close to her no matter what. And the reason Maya doesn't know much about Yumi isn't because Maya is a angsty teenager who doesn't want to be friends with other people, it's because the GODS have deleted most of Maya's memories of her. After all, Maya had all the time in the world to get to know the people in her class even more, but she never decided to socialize with anyone? Either Maya really is a fucking shut-in, or her memory was fading away. And I hope it is not the former.

Edit: Btw now i wonder how maya was able to even remember the OG akira after all those countless resets. I mean that has to be intentional, so i wonder if that actually something sel has planned as one of the gods had a hand in, or if he just did overlook this.
That's why he killed OG Maya to never let us know the answer Xdddd

Reactions: Xiondingens
Aug 20, 2021
Since Sel wont answer the tough question how are these 5 ranked respectively?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s very close for me, but in my opinion I think it goes:

5. Uta - Helped Tsuneyo deal with her father’s situation because she endured something similar with her grandfather, and of course was there for Io during all her hardships.

4. Touka - She literally helped a random homeless person in the Old District for no other reason other than compassion. If that isn’t the textbook definition of kindness, I dunno what is. We also see this Touka’s kind (and maternal) nature on display when it comes to comforting Yasu, and more recently, Akira.

3. Futaba - She’s been a nice person throughout the majority of the game. Just look at the most recent update with Imani and calling her beautiful. Hits you right in the feels… Or all the shit she took from Yumi, and yet she was still the more mature person in the end and let bygones be bygones (damn you, Nodoka!). The only reason she isn’t ahead is if we’re basing this off of pure ‘kindness’ and selfless deeds, I feel only two others outrank her.

2. Noriko - Noriko is an angel. It’s true. You can’t deny it! Sorry, Maya.

Okay, so, we know she helps Akira in regaining his memories (see “Spotless Mind”) and she has a heavy role to play in his past, not to mention she loves him a lot, but what about beyond him? What makes Noriko so ‘kind’ exactly?

Let’s take Yumi’s recent event “Kid of the Month” for instance, after Noriko offers Yumi a job at the convenience store in the Old District. Despite Yumi’s protests and even occasional threats, Noriko shows nothing but kindness towards her, and even comforts her when the television triggers an uncomfortable memory from her past.

1. Karin - This isn’t even a surprise. I mean… Karin is the purest character in the game, bar none.

Want to know why Karin is at the top of the list? Besides the rest of the time she’s on screen, I mean.

Play the event “Touch of Grey”. She goes out of her way to appease literally everyone. She’s a perfect soul, and she didn’t deserve what happened to her at karaoke. Fuck you, Pareidolia.

Here’s hoping Kirin will learn to appreciate her sister a bit more in the near future, because she definitely does deserve it.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes