Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Its feels this game is not enjoyable to to play because the sandbox mod is too grinds to repeat some effect to earn affection, so dont play this game it makes you puke, because the story is boring and the renders is you know there's something missing to it like it's not like other visual novels I played like, guess what game it is, the animation kinda bad 3 seconds only trashed game, I like the other one because too many repeatable content and worth it to play than this kind of trash
I agree the gameplay is awful but I really don't think the story is boring. The only reason I have kept playing is because the story is so interesting. I know it comes down to opinion but the last word I would use to describe this story is boring.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
As you cannot site an example of "An Infinite Number of X" in nature, there is no sane reason to think it would be in existence.

Infinity is solely allowed in the domain of mathematics. If you use it anywhere else, that's just high fantasy.

Cheers.
Aren't black holes a very obvious example of an "observable" singularity? Also entropy in thermodynamics.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Nope. The universe is finite. We know it's mass. It can't be infinite and any teacher would correct her immediately. I'm hoping this is just a Japanese thing, and not a commentary on the world's level of education.
Are you trolling? What a strange thing to nitpick. Anyway:

It's an unsolved problem. We do not know whether the universe is finite or not. The computed "mass of the universe" you say we know refers to the "mass" contained within the observable universe (this mass slightly increases asymptotically to a maximum due to the OU's expansion and the presence of dark energy.) There's no conclusive evidence for a definite boundary in any way.

Regardless of that, as LiL is a work of fiction, the universe can be whatever the fuck Selebus say it is. And for all we know, since Maya spent millions of years in the loop, maybe she studied enough physics to develop a grand theory that proves that the universe is infinite. How neat is that?

Also, what do you mean by "a Japanese thing"? Selebus is American and likely studied in American schools. LiL shouldn't paint an accurate picture of the quality of Japanese schools. Also, Sensei is a literature/Japanese teacher, not a physics teacher.

Nothing you said makes sense.

Dec 18, 2020
Anyway, I have an idea. What if it wasn't Maya who got stuck in the countless resets? What if it was any other girl in the class? How would their personalities have changed? Will they start caring about Sensei (if it was someone like Otoha or Yumi)?
Imagine Yumi, but more cynical and dead inside (basically Io, lmao). Or Futaba trying so hard to understand the resets.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
This is the master plan the women have put together to cure Akira whilst camping:
View attachment 3557991
Unfortunately I get the feeling he will abandon boner time altogether and default to monologue mode after touching grass somehow reminds him of Sekai. Especially if they go camping in the same forest he went to with Kaori previously.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Anyway, I have an idea. What if it wasn't Maya who got stuck in the countless resets? What if it was any other girl in the class? How would their personalities have changed? Will they start caring about Sensei (if it was someone like Otoha or Yumi)?
Imagine Yumi, but more cynical and dead inside (basically Io, lmao). Or Futaba trying so hard to understand the resets.
Hm. :unsure: You mean before there were any feelings involved? I would guess they would really start to get resentments towards him when they find out that he is somehow responsible in some way. And lets be honest, that is how it would look like when the only changing variable from loop to loop he is.

Edit: Btw now i wonder how maya was able to even remember the OG akira after all those countless resets. I mean that has to be intentional, so i wonder if that actually something sel has planned as one of the gods had a hand in, or if he just did overlook this.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So what is care packages? we need use?
Nah, just some small complementary things and one aged up or down scene, nothing relevant to the story. If you really want them just download and put on a separate folder unless you want to have to deal with DRM that will delete your save files unless you deal with it every update.

Reactions: 1-800-aesthetics
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes