watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
The lesson of passion 2 black edition posted on the front page is v2.01. There was actually later versions, with the final platinum release v2.21. I didn't find the newer version when I searched the site. Any suggestions of another site that might have it? Thanks.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
The lesson of passion 2 black edition posted on the front page is v2.01. There was actually later versions, with the final platinum release v2.21. I didn't find the newer version when I searched the site. Any suggestions of another site that might have it? Thanks.
Ummm. What is lesson of passion 2 black edition?

Ace_pd

Dec 1, 2022
Can someone upload file with all fixed install or share a folder with complete (game + all fix) of Horos web of shadows. Also i don't know how to install this fix.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks and no need to be a jackass, Jackass.
If you think it's jackass to provide not only the answer to your question, but also a more efficient and productive way to get your answer, then I'm sorry for doing that for you. I promise I will never do that again. I hope you will keep calling people who do that for you "jackass" for the rest of your life.

rionel

Jan 11, 2018
In Club Velvet Rose Midnight Bliss (Renpy), I have several black screens during scenes. The dialogues runs as usual. But screen remains dark. Any idea whats the issue? Screenshot (2).png

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I was playing LWTLuscious secrets 2.88 and a scene pops up when Lisa is in a nurse uniform and bla,bla,bla then the scene frozes!!, so how can i fix that because it's basically a game over(can't keep going)?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

We’re doing everything to release this new update (still EARLY ACCESS) for all subscribers around the 10th of May.

AMERICAN SUNSET

We plan to release the next EARLY ACCESS build next week. Today, I want to tell you what content you’ll find there (and what isn’t included).

WHAT IS INCLUDED

• complete interactions at LEVEL 2 & LEVEL 3 for Lisa and Tracy around the house, sending the whole relationship-building experience into space. Just a crazy amount of new content to explore during daily actions.
  • expanded VEGAS TRIP quest, including new photo sessions with Tracy and redesigned scenes in the city of sin, where you’re going to meet new characters and see the whole event in the club on new renders, with new animations and interactions that took place before the show
  • slightly expanded event when Lisa invited Justin to the club for the first time – new scenes and renders
  • expanded WEEKENDS IN THE CABINS with Tracy, including new scenes on a deck during night hours and scenes with Tracy in their bedroom on a Sunday morning
  • introduction of new dating possibilities with girls, spending their free time around town (COCO, LISA and DOMINIQUE)
  • all events from the BASE game, WILD WEEKENDS, and most from the WIFE GONE WILDER expansions

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED

• SWINGERS CLUB scene from the WIFE GONE WILDER expansion – we plan to significantly expand this scene, including new characters meeting during the VEGAS scene, and we need much more time to prepare new renders for this QUEST – both for what happens in the club and for events that took place before Justin and Tracy go there.
  • LUSCIOUS SECRETS expansion
WHAT NEXT

Our plans are super ambitious because we have so many stories to tell. Today, I’m going to reveal the first 2 key characters who will play a significant part in the incoming addition.

I’m thinking about splitting the LUSCIOUS SECRETS content into modules oriented around characters. That way, you don’t have to wait until we complete the EXPANSION with all changes to every character we want to include in the game. Because we have HANNAH, COCO, JEN and EMMA, it would take several months to complete them. So first, I want to present a first module from LUSCIOUS SECRETS, including HANNAH, which will come with new content. Also, she will be a datable character, so we gonna change the structure and outcomes of the original scenes to make everything more seamless and exciting at the same time.

For the first time, we’re going to see what is below Justin’s house. There is an old basement that Lisa suggested redecorating. For that task, she recommends Caleb, Derek’s friend doing construction work. Caleb is a very genuine character, with a lack of self-confidence and some social skills. Justin notices that Tracy made a massive impression on Caleb when he notices her for the first time at their house… and that would probably transform into erotic tension during Caleb’s construction work at their place. Oh boy… that content is going to be so hot!

The rest of our plan is secret for now – I don’t want to promise too much and keep you waiting too long for the new content. Of course, in the first place, we will seriously redesign the SWINGERS CLUB scene, including new scenes with Amanda and Blake, and expand the storyline for Black Dove publisher Dominique. But I’m unsure if we can fit those scenes in the next update.

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022

We’re doing everything to release this new update (still EARLY ACCESS) for all subscribers around the 10th of May.

AMERICAN SUNSET

We plan to release the next EARLY ACCESS build next week. Today, I want to tell you what content you’ll find there (and what isn’t included).

WHAT IS INCLUDED

• complete interactions at LEVEL 2 & LEVEL 3 for Lisa and Tracy around the house, sending the whole relationship-building experience into space. Just a crazy amount of new content to explore during daily actions.
  • expanded VEGAS TRIP quest, including new photo sessions with Tracy and redesigned scenes in the city of sin, where you’re going to meet new characters and see the whole event in the club on new renders, with new animations and interactions that took place before the show
  • slightly expanded event when Lisa invited Justin to the club for the first time – new scenes and renders
  • expanded WEEKENDS IN THE CABINS with Tracy, including new scenes on a deck during night hours and scenes with Tracy in their bedroom on a Sunday morning
  • introduction of new dating possibilities with girls, spending their free time around town (COCO, LISA and DOMINIQUE)
  • all events from the BASE game, WILD WEEKENDS, and most from the WIFE GONE WILDER expansions

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED

• SWINGERS CLUB scene from the WIFE GONE WILDER expansion – we plan to significantly expand this scene, including new characters meeting during the VEGAS scene, and we need much more time to prepare new renders for this QUEST – both for what happens in the club and for events that took place before Justin and Tracy go there.
  • LUSCIOUS SECRETS expansion
WHAT NEXT

Our plans are super ambitious because we have so many stories to tell. Today, I’m going to reveal the first 2 key characters who will play a significant part in the incoming addition.

I’m thinking about splitting the LUSCIOUS SECRETS content into modules oriented around characters. That way, you don’t have to wait until we complete the EXPANSION with all changes to every character we want to include in the game. Because we have HANNAH, COCO, JEN and EMMA, it would take several months to complete them. So first, I want to present a first module from LUSCIOUS SECRETS, including HANNAH, which will come with new content. Also, she will be a datable character, so we gonna change the structure and outcomes of the original scenes to make everything more seamless and exciting at the same time.

For the first time, we’re going to see what is below Justin’s house. There is an old basement that Lisa suggested redecorating. For that task, she recommends Caleb, Derek’s friend doing construction work. Caleb is a very genuine character, with a lack of self-confidence and some social skills. Justin notices that Tracy made a massive impression on Caleb when he notices her for the first time at their house… and that would probably transform into erotic tension during Caleb’s construction work at their place. Oh boy… that content is going to be so hot!

The rest of our plan is secret for now – I don’t want to promise too much and keep you waiting too long for the new content. Of course, in the first place, we will seriously redesign the SWINGERS CLUB scene, including new scenes with Amanda and Blake, and expand the storyline for Black Dove publisher Dominique. But I’m unsure if we can fit those scenes in the next update.
UPDATE: We’re thinking about postponing the game to next Friday (May 17th). We want to implement some changes to quest priority and ensure that everything is bug-free as much as possible. More info about that tomorrow.
:HideThePain:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So , American Sunset will not have "special weekends" with Lisa. Correct?
From what I saw on the blog it will have everything from the original plus all of the expansions plus lots of extra stuff, although I think the next version won't be the full version yet.

I'm kind of curious to hear whether they plan to eventually integrate LWT 2 into this as well. You could certainly set that up as some kind of vacation accessible from within American Sunset. Could even make it repeatable so that it might not be possible to do everything on your first trip but you could make the trip as many times as you wanted to and fully explore all of the options there. Would potentially be a good money sink. Save up $X and take Tracy and Lisa on vacation...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes