khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is the move to renpy going to make modding more viable for these games? For example, a mod for LWT where you recast the characters with different models?
Renpy is very easy to mod. Last time I tried though, I was unable to decrypt the rpyc files for LWT so I could actually see the renpy code in the rpy files. I'm not sure if they're using encryption or if I was just using the wrong version of unren but modding kind of requires you to have some info about the game to have something to hook into. I need to know variable names, event names, etc or I can't do anything.

I didn't spend that much time on it since we've only seen a 12/13 day preview so far. Not enough there to be worth modding yet but I would definitely be interested in modding the full version if someone else doesn't release a mod that does whatever I might want first. Unren was able to unpack the rpa archives fine so you can see all the images.

The other thing you really need if you want to do a really significant mod is you need to know what settings were used to create the characters in the game as well as what assets were used, both for the characters and for settings. Otherwise if I try to render my own scenes, my version of Tracy is not going to look like the Tracy in the base game. Same for the rest of the characters. You can guess which models were used and try to tweak them so they look similar but without exact settings you're probably not going to get it right unless they didn't customize the character at all and just used a particular asset at stock settings.

Last edited:

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Renpy is very easy to mod. Last time I tried though, I was unable to decrypt the rpyc files for LWT so I could actually see the renpy code in the rpy files. I'm not sure if they're using encryption or if I was just using the wrong version of unren but modding kind of requires you to have some info about the game to have something to hook into. I need to know variable names, event names, etc or I can't do anything.

I didn't spend that much time on it since we've only seen a 12/13 day preview so far. Not enough there to be worth modding yet but I would definitely be interested in modding the full version if someone else doesn't release a mod that does whatever I might want first. Unren was able to unpack the rpa archives fine so you can see all the images.

The other thing you really need if you want to do a really significant mod is you need to know what settings were used to create the characters in the game as well as what assets were used, both for the characters and for settings. Otherwise if I try to render my own scenes, my version of Tracy is not going to look like the Tracy in the base game. Same for the rest of the characters. You can guess which models were used and try to tweak them so they look similar but without exact settings you're probably not going to get it right unless they didn't customize the character at all and just used a particular asset at stock settings.
I've unren'd it and it has almost all of the content up to the first DLC which is getting the Lisa sex scene. All the missing content stuff is actually coded in you'll just have to decode the images from the Unity version and get the pics in since they use the same file names. I was interested in trying to mod LWT2 into the renpy version since it's using the same 3-day cycle but copy and pasting the script line by line is a pain in the ass unless somebody with more knowledge in Unity can show me how to get all the dialogue so I can mod it in.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Lop was great in their day before avn patreon revolution, now their product below average in terms of render quality and animations. I really wonder how much money they are generating
Well personally, I found LWT to be the first adult game that really stuck out as an adult game that was worth playing. Everything I had found up until that point was more of the meet and fuck caliber that barely even qualified as a game and certainly not something worth paying for. So to me there's a certain nostalgia factor involved in LWT. I liked what I saw so far in the preview for the new version. I wish they didn't add so much cuck content but it's avoidable so not a big deal.

Reactions: kat777 and _Gaalec_

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Just wanted to ask, does CVR Midnight bliss have any option of threesomes with 2 women? Or any plans to include such scenes in volume 2 if not present in current volume?

Johnnybruh

Feb 13, 2020
HOROS: Web of shadows
View attachment 3422162

PC:
MacOS (not tested, use on own risk):
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so on slow PC may lag): Workupload Pixeldrain

P.S. I have problems with finding mirrors with fast upload and download speed so plz don't ping me about slow speed, if somebody could make mirror PC/Mac versions I would be glad.
Gallery unlocker (not fully tested on this one but worked with previous versions)
Warning! Videos in this version is not playing inside game gallery! Here is the fix5 by game dev for it (also fixes missing images at Petra scene and includes fix for this)
Was someone able to see if the macOS version works???

Reactions: kkz186

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019

1888300_library_header.jpg
Again, no DRM so there it is. Do consider buying the game on Steam if you want to support the devs.
Version Difference (Quoted from LOP blog): This version is expanded with the new STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS, additional dialogs, and theme animation.

Link updated for new patches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Question about HOROS Web of shadows when I download it means that the other Horos are into it (older versions) or are these seperate Games or DLCs?

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
HOROS: Web of Shadows - Steam Release (PC)
View attachment 3519373
Again, no DRM so there it is. Do consider buying the game on Steam if you want to support the devs.
Version Difference (Quoted from LOP blog): This version is expanded with the new STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS, additional dialogs, and theme animation.

Link updated for new patches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated for new patches.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes