• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1713813096909.png

Greetings everyone...

I'm pleased to announce that we completed the fourth episode faster than expected and planned. There were more steamy scenes in this episode than anticipated, and once I start writing, I just can't stop, not that I'm complaining.

In this episode, there will be a scene that will embarrass Rosa, and I must say she's quite adorable when she's embarrassed. Also, it wouldn't be wrong to say that Olivia is becoming bolder and bolder, of course, to the extent you allow. Then... Let's leave the rest for the other devlogs, I'm sorry for that.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
is it a kinetic novel ? choices don't seem to matter. I went and checked in the code, and there is only one variable that is recorded.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1714414189261.png

Greetings everyone...

As I mentioned before, in the next episode there will be a scene with Olivia. We will have about 7 animated scenes as well as some hot renders; the sport is really cool!

After our lesson with Ethan, we will go to teach Charlie. Depending on your preference, there will be some unexpected situations there too. This episode has more hot scenes than the others, I guarantee it.

I am happy to announce that we have completed most of the fourth episode and as always, we will keep you updated during the production process.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is there any reason that Episode 3 ends with the end of Episode 2 instead of Episode 3?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1715639249931.png

Greetings everyone...

As I mentioned before, in the fourth episode, we'll be heading to Ms. Meave's house to give Charlie some lessons, and I hinted at some unexpected situations there. Depending on your choices throughout the scene, your relationship with Linda will progress to a certain extent. If you wish to continue with Linda, don't miss this opportunity.

Following that, there will be choices regarding the scoring system we plan to implement in the future during your conversations with the other girls at the house. The way you communicate with these girls will shape the scenes you'll have with them in the future.

I'm happy to say that we're now in the final stages of the fourth episode. We'll be delighted to present it to you shortly. Thank you for your support, regards...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Game may not be anything special or can feel boring when you think about it critically. But damn if it isn't enjoyable as hell for what it is

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Overview:
MC is a beta, bullied by a gym coach, his young boss, and even a schoolgirl. BUT he is very good at teaching kids! He has no sex life because all the attractive women he knows are already married. His leitmotiv: You can watch but you can't touch. What will happen to this adorable loser teacher? I know you can't wait to see his incredible fate so stay tuned!​

• Haha
Reactions: Pman_Weh and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Game may not be anything special or can feel boring when you think about it critically. But damn if it isn't enjoyable as hell for what it is
it's a kinetic novel for now. the choices have no impact on the story at all. maybe the last few choices will have some effect in chapter 4, but I don't expect it to be more than a quick cliffhanger resolution.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
it's a kinetic novel for now. the choices have no impact on the story at all. maybe the last few choices will have some effect in chapter 4, but I don't expect it to be more than a quick cliffhanger resolution.
even if it was it's still enjoyable. I personally don't consider it a KN since there was choices to not be a creep towards some of the girls even if they dont impact anything, just the choice alone doesn't make it a KN in my eyes. plus one of the choices for one of the girls determines if she has a lewd scene and we find out her husband was cheating on her

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes