VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
New NTR Category

NETORACHO:

• It is a term that everyone interprets differently. Our interpretation is that NTR is when the main character (MC) has sex with other men who are women he likes, girlfriends, etc.
If DEV is really following the manhwa, the ending will be rubbish

• Sad
Reactions: Zanax

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If DEV is really following the manhwa, the ending will be rubbish
That this game will ever be completed is doubtful, to say at least...

But out of interest, how does the manhwa which this game is copied from end ?

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
That this game will ever be completed is doubtful, to say at least...

But out of interest, how does the manhwa which this game is copied from end ?
I don't know if it will be completed, in the manhwa the guy has sex with several women but he breaks up with them all and goes on to date another woman and ends up having a child with her and ends up

Reactions: Raziel_8

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
these group of dev's are almost releasing content monthly with 3 different games and the renders and animations are wild. ch3 of lessons has a lot of animations alone. please support them on any of the 3 games you like. very nice developers.
but bro this lesson inloyalty is much better in everything renders ,animations etc,but storywise isnt in the same lvl ,and why to pick more work if you are not even halfway with your main vn...?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
....the fuck?
I... if it is more of "Watching other people fuck" i'll have to give this a pass. Did he not learn anything from the fan reaction to the last chapter?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Did he not learn anything from the fan reaction to the last chapter?
Well they also did a poll where the majority iirc ~58% said no to such content vs ~30 which said yes (rest didn't care) and they still did it...
It's like they are actively trying to piss off their supporters...and yeah, they clearly don't learn from past experience either.

Reactions: Faxe10%

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Got a feeling this game is gonna have some ntr soon If you look at the story
Chapter 3 and mc still hasn't fucked anyone but his own hand :ROFLMAO:

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
A waste of time playing this aberration, mc is a top tier beta, 0 progress until the end , u arent given the option to manning up mc.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Here a quick made Mod and Android port (with WT recommendations and some more game settings)

Download Mod Ep3 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep3 (~180MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3509039 View attachment 3509040 View attachment 3509041
Thank you

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
So, MC wanted to have sex with other men who are women he likes but he said she felt like a man when they tried to talk to him and her woman was actually a man who ended up being her lover and they lived happily ever after.

Leorick

May 18, 2021
Here a quick made Mod and Android port (with WT recommendations and some more game settings)

Download Mod Ep3 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep3 (~180MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3509039 View attachment 3509040 View attachment 3509041
Your mod didn't work for me, didn't show any choices, I kind of played blind here, Do I need to activate anything on the game?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Your mod didn't work for me, didn't show any choices, I kind of played blind here, Do I need to activate anything on the game?
Sorry, my bad. Seems I've put the unmodded chapter files in the Mod only download. I fixed that now.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes