Collection Video Lesdias-NSFW Collection [2021-02-16] [Lesdias]

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018

Not that guy, but i also use an APK version i found early 2022. Dont remember where, but it still works. Never had any issues with it caching everything either - it has started asking to be updated each time you launch it now, but can easily just click "Not now".

Only thing to know is that you need to have a Sankaku account created, then log into it via the app. Thats it. Dont need premium/plus or anything. Never tried uploading anything with it, so no clue how/if that works.

The usual caution and stuff applies as with all APKs you find online. Dont think sharing this is against the rules [from what ive checked it should be fine for most things, other than maybe not being on topic?], but if it is then please let me know and ill remove the post, or it will probably end up automatically deleted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

Not that guy, but i also use an APK version i found early 2022. Dont remember where, but it still works. Never had any issues with it caching everything either - it has started asking to be updated each time you launch it now, but can easily just click "Not now".

Only thing to know is that you need to have a Sankaku account created, then log into it via the app. Thats it. Dont need premium/plus or anything. Never tried uploading anything with it, so no clue how/if that works.

The usual caution and stuff applies as with all APKs you find online. Dont think sharing this is against the rules [from what ive checked it should be fine for most things, other than maybe not being on topic?], but if it is then please let me know and ill remove the post, or it will probably end up automatically deleted.
I hope it's not a Miner or a virus :)

Reactions: SunshadeAlpha

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
sadako? Isn't that the dead girl from the movie The bell? If so, jerking off to her is almost necrophilia Think about it.
The fuck is "the bell"? :KEK:

You mean the ring! And yes, she is!

My man, just see for yourself how hawt that is:

Imagine she comes through your TV to kill you but you just bang her instead.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

Well, you know what movie I was talking about. I still think it's necrophilia. So I won't touch it.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

but I understood your fantasy. enjoy

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
in any case, I don't condemn your preferences (maybe), I'm just wondering why no one sees point-blank that this is necrophilia :)
Because with Necrophilia it's about "raping" a dead empty body that can't defend itself and the kick someone is apparently getting out of this.

With ghosts/succubi it's way different, they're just like humans, alive, but more tough. So the kink is something completely different here, which is to do it with a ghost/demon that originally wants to harm you but you make them like you (or overpower them, which is cool, because they're stronger than humans).

You see, that are completely different intentions and stories, it's quite the opposite of what drives people who enjoy necrophilia.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Because with Necrophilia it's about "raping" a dead empty body that can't defend itself and the kick someone is apparently getting out of this.

With ghosts/succubi it's way different, they're just like humans, alive, but more tough. So the kink is something completely different here, which is to do it with a ghost/demon that originally wants to harm you but you make them like you (or overpower them, which is cool, because they're stronger than humans).

You see, that are completely different intentions and stories, it's quite the opposite of what drives people who enjoy necrophilia.
maybe I was wrong, yes, I think I misunderstood necrophilia. If necrophilia is strictly the rape of a dead body, then in the Sadako situation it is not necrophilia. But still she's dead anyway and in the movie it seems she wasn't a ghost in the sense that she's tangible like you might as well just fuck the air