Collection Video Lesdias-NSFW Collection [2021-02-16] [Lesdias]

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
So... with the links in the main post being 2 years old now, is this every going to be updated?

Maiqui

Oct 31, 2019
Hi, someone has the password of this archive (+5 rewards). Thanks in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: Galm_One

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm trying to keep everything unnoticed so it can still be available for everyone. While everyone else can't help but to publicly leak his private Archives into threads. Then act surprised he now starting to put passwords onto his archives and deleting his old mega links.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm trying to keep everything unnoticed so it can still be available for everyone. While everyone else can't help but to publicly leak his private Archives into threads. Then act surprised he now starting to put passwords onto his archives and deleting his old mega links.
I have 269 users muted. People on these forums are fucking stupid.

Last edited:

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
That's what I think is frustrating as hell. The amount of people that post either the mega archive or links to "that" site like it's nothing.

When you point it out, you get told by some that it's out in the open and everyone can find it, but the problem is, the more attention you bring to them, the likelier they make it harder to get the content.

Look how many artists now use funky shit like Discord and you get these same clowns then bemoaning and begging for updates.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's what I think is frustrating as hell. The amount of people that post either the mega archive or links to "that" site like it's nothing.

When you point it out, you get told by some that it's out in the open and everyone can find it, but the problem is, the more attention you bring to them, the likelier they make it harder to get the content.

Look how many artists now use funky shit like Discord and you get these same clowns then bemoaning and begging for updates.
And look at the current state of Kemono with all that attention they give themselves on Twitter. They only have two importers working and the other are unusable.

Last edited:

lazaruslasse

Aug 27, 2017

Can you pm link?

• Haha
Reactions: fustei666

Maiqui

Oct 31, 2019
Even so, if you don't subscribe you can't see anything Lesdias publishes, that's why I asked if anyone had the password to his file.

• Sad
Reactions: jcmr99
Jun 27, 2021
I will be dumping my Lesdias collection on sankaku soon. I'm limited to 20 uploads per day so it will take a while to upload all the stuff I have. Check periodically to see what stuff is there and maybe help with the tags. Mind you it's not everything. Just the good stuff imo.
Spice and everything nice.