VN Ren'Py Lesbian Nudist Resort [v0.0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Mmm Im not talking about the game itself. Im referring to this DEV having so many games accepted here in the forum with the same flow - paywall, 0.1 version all of them, most of them will get abandoned. Like that not a good look for this DEV people will not take him seriously and some people might fall in the trap of thinking that the project might get done.

good point although the concept is okay, I think another game developer if there is anyone who read this thread should make a game similar to this concept but with good storytelling and not to trick people with the paywall.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
OHHHH another one !!! does this one also end up by asking you to go to his patreon to acftually see something that maybe doesn't even exist ?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
perhaps we could give this game a chance, (it is in very early development)
Let's how it goes in the future, (it has potencial)
(y)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
OHHHH another one !!! does this one also end up by asking you to go to his patreon to acftually see something that maybe doesn't even exist ?
Well, do you wanna bet? But you can only bet on that not being the case. :WeSmart:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
perhaps we could give this game a chance, (it is in very early development)
Let's how it goes in the future, (it has potencial)
(y)
I hate to tell you but this Dev literally never works on any of the games past the initial release (except for the very first game they uploaded, which still got abandoned at some point afaik) & tries to lure people into paying for the lewd scenes (that by large then never get implemented anyway because the game doesn't get updated) on their Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I hate to tell you but this Dev literally never works on any of the games past the initial release (except for the very first game they uploaded, which still got abandoned at some point afaik) & tries to lure people into paying for the lewd scenes (that by large then never get implemented anyway because the game doesn't get updated) on their Patreon.
Yeah, it's a scam.

It's almost clickbait at this point.

Although there is some decent content in some of these 0.1's so perhaps it's not all completely worthless.

But still, I'm not even clicking next time I see this dev's name.

Reactions: Orphanus

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Okay, we get it that developer is a scam artist , he won't continue that game, but do you think you guys who are game developers make that concept into reality?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Oh sweet summer child.
How I wish I could view this through your eyes and still see beauty where shady devs dwell.
:D:ROFLMAO: i actually really loved your response duet,
(warning & message received, we will get our eyes opened) (y)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
does this dev just keep making the same low budget games with the same formulas and different models? this is like the 5th game they have in 0.0.1

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
does this dev just keep making the same low budget games with the same formulas and different models? this is like the 5th game they have in 0.0.1
exactly, that's what i wonder about.
Will Devs be able to implement and work all those games and projects at the sametime ?
(there are lot's of 0.0.1 being factored very recently by them with several similar titles, is there a studio development or something)

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Come to think it , you are right, because the models and names from this game are similar to the models and names from the other game by the same guy https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-dating-simulator-v0-01-onlygoodgames.168098/ which is named Lesbian Dating Simulator, he truly is not only a scam artist but he truly makes a low budget games, eventhough low budget games are used for developers to save money.

Still it made me wonder if there are any game developers who are in this thread , if they will turn this concept from the game that is a visual novel about nudist lesbians girls in a nudist beach resort into a real game with better storytelling and no scam.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Come to think it , you are right, because the models and names from this game are similar to the models and names from the other game by the same guy https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-dating-simulator-v0-01-onlygoodgames.168098/ which is named Lesbian Dating Simulator, he truly is not only a scam artist but he truly makes a low budget games, eventhough low budget games are used for developers to save money.

Still it made me wonder if there are any game developers who are in this thread , if they will turn this concept from the game that is a visual novel about nudist lesbians girls in a nudist beach resort into a real game with better storytelling and no scam.
there’s actually a game with the nudist Concept out thereNudist School check it out maybe you’ll like it.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
there’s actually a game with the nudist Concept out thereNudist School check it out maybe you’ll like it.

Yeah but I meant with only women and no men. I really wish for a game developer to make the game but with only lesbian women without any clothing set in nudist beach resort and do lesbian sex only

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
pardon me but which 3d models did the [OnlyGoodGames] developer used

and since many consider the game developer as a scam artist, what if a game developer if anyone would read this thread make a game similar to this one involving a nudist beach resort with only naked nudist women in the game as a renpy visual novel but with better storytelling, maybe short and not made by a scam artist.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote