VN Ren'Py Lesbian Nudist Resort [v0.0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This dev never ceases to amaze us! another new game in such a short time from this dev!:PogChamp:

He works so hard!:LUL:It's a pity that what he does is so stupid, because he constantly creates new games and never finishes the previous ones. Fuck it, he's not even working on the 0.2 version. He just creates the next ''game''

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah I was excited until I saw who the DEV was. It seems they are just whipping out many games that sound good v0.1 to get patreon users.
Yeah but hey, at least the games are also really bad, the writing is terrible. :Kappa:

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Me everytime i see this dev like dude 10 games 10 GAMES of just for 90% of them to be abandon or not even get back past 0.1 version like dude stop with this scam this ain't it chief kristanna-loken-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2826319

Overview:
you are a young woman who has finally accepted the truth about herself. What's more, you even installed a dating app to meet lesbians in the big city.
But you don't have much time. Or it is just an excuse. In any case, you haven't gone on a single date in over a year. You understand that this is wrong. If you do not change your life, then you will turn into a lonely cat lady.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: OnlyGoodGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2826353 View attachment 2826354 View attachment 2826355 View attachment 2826357 View attachment 2826358 View attachment 2826359
View attachment 2826362 View attachment 2826363 View attachment 2826364
nice models! (we want to live inside this island forever) :love:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I think the concept with nude lesbians with no clothing in the nudist beach resort looks great though it needs improvement but still the concept looks great. Also the reason its short is that its a demo because the game is still in development.

Reactions: avariciousthumb57

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Let me guess. the only "choices" you make are just choosing the girl to interact with and all of them are "sign up for my patreon to see more" like all the other games.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Let me guess. the only "choices" you make are just choosing the girl to interact with and all of them are "sign up for my patreon to see more" like all the other games.
Yeah, the concept looks great but seeing that many people didn't like the developer of the game and their method of game developing with worse writing , maybe you can make a game with a similar concept to lesbian nudist resort that is naked female lesbians in a nudist beach resort but with better storytelling. Since your tag says you are a game developer.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
At what point is too much (Games) ? Im wondering why they keep accepting games in here from this dev ?

Last edited:
Reactions: DERAX12345

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Probably that the concept of the naked female lesbians in a nudist resort beach for a visual novel game is rare.
Mmm Im not talking about the game itself. Im referring to this DEV having so many games accepted here in the forum with the same flow - paywall, 0.1 version all of them, most of them will get abandoned. Like that not a good look for this DEV people will not take him seriously and some people might fall in the trap of thinking that the project might get done.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote