dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
this is great game, great idea, original, i will donate to developer if he adds more sex pose, real crowd or traffic on street, more hidden sex, perhaps showing their weak tiny D husband and having sex behind them so amazing or stealing your friend mother in front of them, more pregnancies and milf ofc!

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
anyway did you guys encounter any bugs? im succeeded to get 1st milf preganant but 2nd and 3rd wont unlock the pregnant even if im succeded on inseminating
3rd for me worked by doing it on a preg day.
For the second i had to intentionally lose (not get her meter to 100%), then next time around it worked fine.
Other bugs was just my money not changing after buying things in the stop until next day, and some overlays that lasted too long.
Also not sure if anyone else noticed, but swapping the male to their same hair colour gives you at least 2 in the heat meter (nice touch really). Not matching colors only gives 1.

Reactions: dimskii77

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
I had troubles when trying Impregnation, until I made sure that every woman had their respective son fucking her at the end, and then in the ovule I just did left click and left it pressed, it worked every time.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
3rd for me worked by doing it on a preg day.
For the second i had to intentionally lose (not get her meter to 100%), then next time around it worked fine.
Other bugs was just my money not changing after buying things in the stop until next day, and some overlays that lasted too long.
Also not sure if anyone else noticed, but swapping the male to their same hair colour gives you at least 2 in the heat meter (nice touch really). Not matching colors only gives 1.
I you gave them this special candy before the event, they will get pregnant even if not on the fertile day. The game warns you, if you wanna give them two or more, but as far as I could Sse, there is no problem with that.
I choose matching hair colors by accident and can agree with this therory.

Reactions: dimskii77

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As I'm understanding the comments here, this game involves 3 boys/guys/whatevers swapping their moms. So shouldn't it be tagged as NTR?

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
The game is just starting, don't expect tons of content, it has a great future if the developer doesn't lose its way.
Support the dev in Patreon even with 1 dollar.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
As I'm understanding the comments here, this game involves 3 boys/guys/whatevers swapping their moms. So shouldn't it be tagged as NTR?
NTR is when a part of the couple cheats. It's when you break the deal. Swinging is not.

Games like Secret Care Cafe are tagged as NTR but is more like swingers than NTR. There are some NTR "subgenres" like the mother stolen from the son like NTRMAN games and comics, but the point of NTR is some kind of humiliatiom for the stolen one.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes