Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Hold the mouse button down
So I just tried that and... Reached and failed at 50% for that egg-packing check.
Amazing. It's almost as if... The result is rigged.
:cautious:

Edit: Newer version apparently fixes this, so I'mma grab that.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There desperately needs to be a settings menu for basic quality of life, stuff like altering music volume and window size
Agreed. Game Starts out at full-page with no way to reset, and there is no Exit option. Unplayable in my book.

Too bad, the visuals LOOK great...

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So I just tried that and... Reached and failed at 50% for that egg-packing check.
Amazing. It's almost as if... The result is rigged.
:cautious:

Edit: Newer version apparently fixes this, so I'mma grab that.
Sorry I assumed you were playing on the newest version. Spam clicking seemed to cause issue for me, but holding the button worked for me on the most recent update.

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
the art is good but the game play and the ui is kinda meh. I think this game is still on its early stage? (i hope it is)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Played to game to the end (best end), 2 scenes are still closed, but you can try to get them in the next 2 rounds of month.
If you feed them the candy, they don´t need to wait until the fertile day, but only one per time. ;)

As always: Appdata/LocalLow/mtrellex

shiropk

Nov 1, 2017
Played to game to the end (best end), 2 scenes are still closed, but you can try to get them in the next 2 rounds of month.
If you feed them the candy, they don´t need to wait until the fertile day, but only one per time. ;)

As always: Appdata/LocalLow/mtrellex
Bath scenes are closed?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Bath scenes are closed?
Just play a new month and archive it. Money is enough to buy it then. ;)

Note: give them a candy before the lemomnade event, then fuck until the red ! appears, Stop, click again when gone. It's pretty close, but possible to finishe the job. When impregnation event starts, place two fingers sideways on LMB and trigger fast over the button like a flipper. :D

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Sorry I assumed you were playing on the newest version. Spam clicking seemed to cause issue for me, but holding the button worked for me on the most recent update.
Yeah, got the newer version.
TBH was kinda disappointed. Mother was... Barely pregnant? Maybe the artstyle and the angle, but it didn't really stand out much.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
So you were able to get them pregnant? I've been doing mouse clicks have the egg surrounded but I'm not sure if one is suppose to breach it on how it should look.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So you were able to get them pregnant? I've been doing mouse clicks have the egg surrounded but I'm not sure if one is suppose to breach it on how it should look.
Yea. Clicking once and holding it worked for me, and an event triggers the following day assuming there is no other specific events scheduled.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes