girlwatcher

Aug 2, 2017
Are there any clues to what to do once you are in the lab? I ask all the questions then go look around. I found the handprint that just goes red when you click on it and the xrays and containers just get you yelled at.
There is a switch on one of the walls (upper left side). Clicking on it gives info and sends you to talk to the FBI. The FBI interaction was not in English. Not sure what to o next.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
There is a switch on one of the walls (upper left side). Clicking on it gives info and sends you to talk to the FBI. The FBI interaction was not in English. Not sure what to o next.
tyvm - I'll let you know if I find anything

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Found it - now we just need someone who speaks Italian :)

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I need help to advance with Maisie. I'm missing Lovely Maisie, movie and kiss.
Then there are of course those Secret bab and fuck with Alison.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Found it - now we just need someone who speaks Italian :)
Okay as best as I can tell this is the conversation:

Hello, I speak with Tatiana dell FBI
And what the hell Michael! stop saying my name followed by the word FBI
Sorry
Speak quickly, I'm in the middle of a mission of vital importance. What happens? Announcements?
I discovered Allison's secret laboratory
Yes, we knew it. Our informant warned us, I can not tell you his name because we do not want his cover jump, and a woman of
color, he does the cleaning and his name begins with the M I can not tell you anything else
I just can not imagine who it can be. I said ... I discovered a secret room. There is a secret button that
probablimente opens a secret door leading into the secret room. But I can not press it because I can enter the secret laboratory only when it is there
Allison

I understand, you can also avoid always saying the secret word. So do it: I'm going to another of our collaborators who work closely with
Allison to leave the door of the open workshop, let's say on Wednesday when and at night
It seems like an excellent plan

Now I have to leave you Michael

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Go to the lab Wednesday night. Push the button. Swallow the pill. Have fun :)

Reactions: luisar018

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Dont you have a version that runs on 32 bit Windows. I have 32 bit and it is saying it runs only on 64 bit.

bugmenot101

Oct 24, 2018
Yes, it's the same game, I just changed the name. Anyone who has played will be able to confirm it.
Of course I'm joking, but when I read these messages, I feel insulted. And when they come from a new user with a single message, strange ideas come to me.
UI is perfect.
Well, Not to be rude, the little UI buttons kind of skip my eye. Kind of blends in there, hope you get my point.
To be honest I didn't start the game, but I said this when I heard the name and saw the screens.:(

Reactions: luisar018

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
at first glance looked like extended verion of cure my addiction :oops:

game play feels hard with this UI, some issues too
Oh stfu, you are probably another puppet account from other developers for sure, if you have played the game you wouldn't say something like that.

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
Okay as best as I can tell this is the conversation:

Hello, I speak with Tatiana dell FBI
And what the hell Michael! stop saying my name followed by the word FBI
Sorry
Speak quickly, I'm in the middle of a mission of vital importance. What happens? Announcements?
I discovered Allison's secret laboratory
Yes, we knew it. Our informant warned us, I can not tell you his name because we do not want his cover jump, and a woman of
color, he does the cleaning and his name begins with the M I can not tell you anything else
I just can not imagine who it can be. I said ... I discovered a secret room. There is a secret button that
probablimente opens a secret door leading into the secret room. But I can not press it because I can enter the secret laboratory only when it is there
Allison

I understand, you can also avoid always saying the secret word. So do it: I'm going to another of our collaborators who work closely with
Allison to leave the door of the open workshop, let's say on Wednesday when and at night
It seems like an excellent plan

Now I have to leave you Michael
You are mad man, thank you very much ;)

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Where are Seaweed and towel ? cant find that.
I don't think you can get the towel yet. For the seaweed - take the diving course. Buy the dive gear. From the pool click on the arrow to go to the diving place. There are two locations - choose the top one. Dive every day until you find it.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes