Nov 9, 2017
I am still missing:
Winning Portion
Defeat Camelia
Segret bab
Fuck with Allison

how do i get those?
How did you do the movie one?
I did Pride and Prejudice - got the hint that I should watch it again. Did that and it still had the same answers - all incorrect. I also watched all the other movies

Reactions: themoonpeach

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
i watched the movie, then talked to her again, she told me to watch another movie (sense and sensibility) after the we talked again

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 160319
Overview
:
Michael is a boy like any other, he've just graduated and he have to decide what to do with his life. Through a number of strange chances he finds himself stuck on the yacht of the well-known billionaire Allison Spencer as a guest. Allison is the owner of SpencerLab company, a powerful worldwide pharmaceutical agency. FBI suspects it operates illegally some kind of genetic experiment. Actually, FBI secretly hired young Michael, asking him to work undercover to spy Allison behaviours. Trouble is. Michael remains fascinated by Allison's three daughters and crewmembers. Will he meet the government expectations? Or his sexual appetites will prevail?
Updated: 2018-12-11
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.0.3 Fix
Language: English / Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

No animation ?

xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
I am still missing:
Winning Portion
Defeat Camelia
Segret bab
Fuck with Allison

how do i get those?
after getting defeated by camelia go talk to the masseur she will give you a potion
then at friday let her beat you again after she done spanking you at the gym you will find her gloves interact with it and the next friday you should be able to beat her

now how did you entered the lab ?

Reactions: luisar018

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Can I use my old saves from 0.0.1? in which folder can i find them ? Or they are not supported?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Are there any clues to what to do once you are in the lab? I ask all the questions then go look around. I found the handprint that just goes red when you click on it and the xrays and containers just get you yelled at.

btw - you get in the lab by talking to the boss lady and she tells you one of the girls needs help - you read a book - help the girl then the boss invites you to come to the lab on a Monday.

Reactions: themoonpeach

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
0.0.1. Save somewhere in AppData?
yes, the files are saved in a folder inside AppData\Local but I suggest you start the game from the beginning because there are many technical differences and even if you could use the old saves the whole game could malfunction.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
yes, the files are saved in a folder inside AppData\Local but I suggest you start the game from the beginning because there are many technical differences and even if you could use the old saves the whole game could malfunction.
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
So is the protagonist modeled after Jesse Eisenberg? and are all of those tags currently in the game?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes