• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
isn't there any story progress after destroying first iron spear after which keith becomes female and you are suppose to travel through pass ??

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
can some 1 tell me the differnce between east and west art choice at the start
other than that is where the art is from

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Both are drawn by the same artist, but the art style you'll see during your gameplay differs depending on the one you chose to see before playing the game. (western or eastern art style)

Last edited:

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
When choosing, it says art is created by western/japanese artists. In the there is a credit for each illustration, there might be credit for scenes as well but couldn't find it with the quick search.

Eastern is so much better looking than the western. IIRC there are some exclusive scenes to each one.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to get save game files for this? I played episode 1 a while back, but I lost the save file. I don't really want to have to replay the entire thing in order to start episode 2. What are my options? Thanks.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I only have a save after fighting Masquerade before talking to the Mayor. Not sure if the save is bug free since I haven't continued and still waiting.

Checked the gallery in-game and each illustration and scene credited.

The reward file seems to be useless, I don't think I have completed most things related to episode 1.

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Anyone know where/ how to get Sir Troublemaker? According to the walk through he is at Western Lighthouse, but when I go there, there is nothing there only lighthouse. No monsters around.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes