• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fredn

Aug 7, 2016
The episodes are quite big, and each takes between 1,5-2 years until it's done. And episode 2 was just finished

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Is there any teleportation system in this game
Yes you need to find the traveling scholar in Port Ronod In a ship on the far west side of the dock, only appears at nighttime. win his quiz and you will be rewarded with a crystal fragment that allows you to use the blue crystals to travel to Crystal Sanctum from where you can travel to crystals you have activated.

Reactions: Daxter250

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
any thing new since i last played
game ended shortly after i recurited the squirrel ^_- the golem magic girl

Gaslighting

Formerly 'patriie09'
Nov 3, 2016
anyone else think the LoQO games feel poorly optimized and sluggish or is it just me?
They are rather slow yeah, but I think that's kind of what the dev wants, it gets a lil faster after you unlock the speed thingy but ain't helping that much, kinda.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
They are rather slow yeah, but I think that's kind of what the dev wants, it gets a lil faster after you unlock the speed thingy but ain't helping that much, kinda.
oh good so I'm not going insane thinking this runs much slower then say something like Roundscape or TLS

Gaslighting

Formerly 'patriie09'
Nov 3, 2016
oh good so I'm not going insane thinking this runs much slower then say something like Roundscape or TLS
Roundscape is much much faster than LOQO games :D Takes me a couple hours to finish Roundscape after 2.0, takes me like a full day to finish LOQO (the first 2 at least, 3rd one is still rather short compared to the first ones)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Roundscape is much much faster than LOQO games :D Takes me a couple hours to finish Roundscape after 2.0, takes me like a full day to finish LOQO (the first 2 at least, 3rd one is still rather short compared to the first ones)
wasn't talking game play was talking movement speed :p.

M

MyNameIs

wasn't talking game play was talking movement speed :p.
You can switch to running by pressing A button after gaining Boots of Rushing from one of the traveling scholars. It works only in outside locations though.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes